[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
nice outfit :)

Anti-spoiler blur engaged.

Whoever's releasing these screenshots is doing a great job. Blurring out the spoilers that we've already read a few times is... amusing, at least. :facepalm:
Couldn't they disable the quest objective indicator in the first place? And those silly action prompts, while they're at it...

Last edited:

Guest 3702081

A virtual feast, in fact.

Ah, but it seems Grumbly the Peasant (in scarf, far left) isn't too happy with the spread, though.
And his long-time friend in the fancy vest just spilled all the beer over his trousers.

On a more serious note: as much I like the recent screenshots, I find the lack of Zoltan and Dandelion disturbing.

On a more serious note: as much I like the recent screenshots, I find the lack of Zoltan and Dandelion disturbing.

Ay, why haven't the Bard and Master Chivay received invitations, yet? There's a whole host of folk just waiting to buy them a round, and shake their hands!

Some SSAO is really sorely needed for the grass.
Like most of the time the vegetation looks fine, but there are certain times of day where the lighting causes it to look very bad like the one above where Geralt is running through the orchard field.

Some SSAO is really sorely needed for the grass.
Like most of the time the vegetation looks fine, but there are certain times of day where the lighting causes it to look very bad like the one above where Geralt is running through the orchard field.

its just that the grass is kind of transparent to light, so no matter from where you look at it, its illuminated, and no matter how much grass you have in a place it doesn't create depth or shadows, hence why it looks flat.

I think this is a shader thing If I am not mistaken.

Hmmm, must say this is maybe the first time I see the grass looking so flat.. but still, the atmosphere looks great

Top Bottom