Hours Played...

+
Hours Played...

Hey Guys

I bought the game from GOG, so STEAM wont be tracking how many hours i have played(it's CooL to know. keeping track and stuff) or taking any easy F12 screenshots...

So what do you think. Will there be any time tracking mechanism in the game, maybe the save-game will have how many hours played, has anything about the subject ever been mentioned.

And what do u guys think i should use for the screenshots, i already have Razer game-booster, but lately it's not been working properly.

Cheers :cheers: ...

Hey Guys

I bought the game from GOG, so STEAM wont be tracking how many hours i have played(it's CooL to know. keeping track and stuff) or taking any easy F12 screenshots...

So what do you think. Will there be any time tracking mechanism in the game, maybe the save-game will have how many hours played, has anything about the subject ever been mentioned.

And what do u guys think i should use for the screenshots, i already have Razer game-booster, but lately it's not been working properly.

Cheers :cheers: ...

Don't know for the hour tracking, but you can use MSI Afterburner for screenshots, videos, or to see the framerate.

The GOG Galaxy Alpha just started and it does seem to track achievements and time played:

Top Bottom