The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
“You don’t have to kill your feelings. It’s enough to kill hatred within yourself.” by Pati Cmak

First pass at a full size wallpaper with all the characters I've done. If you would like a specific resolution, let me know. Hope you guys enjoy!

1080p wallpapers with higher resolutions of their faces.

And as I like to dub this variant, "Double Trouble".

Last edited:
Yummo :D

My only concern/nitpick is that Dandelion looks a bit like Johnny Depp from that angle; got dang it, does he have to be in everything?

Honestly, i'm just grasping at straws here; you are insanely talented and, as per usual, it's time for me to enroll in jelly school :p
And of course, Ciri guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughbfdhjlkghasldhkfhlkjhkjfdhglkfjghlskdfghlskdfjhdlksghlskdghsldfk
i just really can't say enough nice things about this so i'll quit while i'm ahead and have not yet resorted to typing utter gibberish Ham glayvin ibn trafalagabahambl

Yummo :D

My only concern/nitpick is that Dandelion looks a bit like Johnny Depp from that angle; got dang it, does he have to be in everything?

Honestly, i'm just grasping at straws here; you are insanely talented and, as per usual, it's time for me to enroll in jelly school :p
And of course, Ciri guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughbfdhjlkghasldhkfhlkjhkjfdhglkfjghlskdfghlskdfjhdlksghlskdghsldfk
i just really can't say enough nice things about this so i'll quit while i'm ahead and have not yet resorted to typing utter gibberish Ham glayvin ibn trafalagabahambl

Yes, I know, I've heard it many times that he looks like him, but it's not. Glad you liked it though. :)

It rather makes me wonder what it is they're all looking at that's within those sparks, and what Dandelion hopes to accomplish with his lute . . . ? Very nice work!
The Wild Hunt. :) I'm debating doing an mirror piece with the generals and a couple lackies.

He's there for emotional support/buffing and to see the tale with his own eyes. It's also why he is in the back. ;)

First pass at a full size wallpaper with all the characters I've done. If you would like a specific resolution, let me know. Hope you guys enjoy!

So awesome I'm having a hard time choosing which one will be my new wallpaper!! * v *
Love them all!! And Double Trouble! x )

Yeah i wasn't sure if cosplay qualified as fanart so i was initially wary about posting this; thanks for taking the weight off me back! :lol:

FYI model's name is Alzbeta Trojanova

Top Bottom