[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
I don't speak Czech, so I wouldn't know. Does seem like it... ok, compared it with another one. It doesn't have AO, not the kind we've seen so far. And it's 1080p, so it's the PS4 version.

Don't mistake xbox one version saying 900p with 900p pictures in the output. The X1 scales it up to 1080p anyway, so the picture that leaves the console will always be 1080p, be it X1 or PS4. We are talking native-resolution, meaning no upscaling for PS4, 900p upscaled to 1080p on X1.

On the site: "Publikováno 02/05/2015" And some tweerts linked there are also from this year.

Well, the article is from today, but the screens are likely from an older date and build. They were taking turns on working on the game in Warsaw since at least September so we may as well be looking at 8 months old testing build screens.

Oops, forgot those 2:

sameface detected or maybe just a design change

CDPR talked a while back how they try to create as unique NPCs as possible, but they use a predetermined set of various body parts, beards, clothing and whatnot and combine them to create visually different characters, even if they are some peasants.
Because of that it is possible to chance upon similar faces, they are not all unique, but from what I've seen, there's enough variety so that we don't feel like meeting the same characters over and over again like in other games.

Maybe those screenshots are directly from the main Czech translator, maybe from his own PC and if he don't have a really powerful one, than maybe he was just using some medium graphic details .. who knows..

The Czech Eurogamer site doesn't mention anything about the screenshots taken from Console versions
All it talks about is localization of TW3 in Czech language.

We should wait for console footage from the Developers themselves !

What is going on with this guy, is he really an elf?. He's got some Ethan Hawke Daybreakers-elf ear syndrom going on there lol.

View attachment 13303

Attachments

• witcher3Release_2014_10_03_15_01_50_20.jpg.jpg
    witcher3Release_2014_10_03_15_01_50_20.jpg.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom