[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
From Eve Beauregard's Twitter

I really love Yen's new face here.
She looks like a real bitch... I guess, they nailed her apperance. :comeatmebro: :thumbup:

She's gorgeous. :D Worth the two game wait. I hope she continues to be awesome and not take shit from anyone.

last but not least:

The Walls textures look incredibles for an open World Game.
Personally I preferred how they looked in the 35 min demo. They seemed more realistic or believable to me - especially the edges. I sure hope it is a bug with the egdes and they haven't replaced them with these sharp ones. And no it's not a downgrade yell but just a wonder why the look differently.
View attachment 13445

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-05-05-16h07m34s165.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-05-05-16h07m34s165.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 63
Personally I preferred how they looked in the 35 min demo. They seemed more realistic or believable to me - especially the edges. I sure hope it is a bug with the egdes and they haven't replaced them with these sharp ones. And no it's not a downgrade yell but just a wonder why the look differently.
View attachment 13445

View attachment 13449

Yes. It seems something cannot be chosen.....

Attachments

• hue1.jpg
    hue1.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 51
*woosh*
fairy: 'maybe ultra settings will fix it'
*shot down*
fairy: 'eeeeek!'

In all honesty, at this point I can't pay attention to some of the graphical faults. There was probably a good reason performance-wise why. I was also *wondering* why Oxenfurt seemed so new and clean -- I'd put it down to having a different art design to Novigrad, with Oxenfurt being a university it might have been better maintained. But it just seems it's a graphical change in wall polygons. It's cool, though. The walls are still pretty detailed for an open world game.

I also feel like those hairworks screenshots are kinda useless as still images. I look forward to the day graphics companies use gifs in their animations advertisements.

From this video you will have a flash back of the witcher1 (at the beginning of the video, where your first quest began in the witcher 1 )

View attachment 13445

It still looks fine and the color difference clearly comes from the new one beeing at dawn or sunset... that "golden" light... but there seems some tesselation missing... Im wondering if its gone or if you can turn it back on....

Top Bottom