The order of the books is as follows:

The Last Wish
The Sword of Destiny

Blood of Elves
Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of the Swallow
The Lady of the Lake

I would add Sezon burz between The sword of Destiny and Blood of Elves.
Note. The book is not available in English.

Witcher books

How many have been translated into english?

How many are available to purchase?

I know the books are unrelated to the games, but how far should i read to not be left in the dark at the end of a second part of a 3 part trilogy for example?

In what order should i read them?

How many have been translated into english?

How many are available to purchase?

I know the books are unrelated to the games, but how far should i read to not be left in the dark at the end of a second part of a 3 part trilogy for example?

In what order should i read them?

Read the first two short story collections (quick to read and amazing) and see if you want to move further with the story.

Help me about the books

I found 8 books translated to serbian language and I want to know is this a good order of the books : (I ll try to translate to english)

1. Intro book- Seasons of storm
2. Last wish
3.Sword of the destiny
4. Blood of the elf
5. Time of contempt
6. Baptism of fire
7. Swallow tower
8. Lady of the lake

There's spoilers in Season Of Storms, one of them a HUGE spoiler, that you really want to avoid, plus you're denying yourself the pleasure of discovering how Sapkowski's writing matures through time. Season Of Storms was written twenty years after the first book and in it's epilogue sort of sums up the whole saga. You don't start reading a book series with the last book.

The Witcher Books

So I am planning on buying all the witcher books can someone tell me all the books currently out in english and in the right order??

Thanks

The Last Wish (Written in 1993, Translated in 2007)
The Sword of Destiny (Written in 1992 — but chronologically takes place after the first anthology — Translated in 2015)
The Blood of Elves (Written in 1994, Translated in 2009)
Times of Contempt (Written in 1995, Translated in 2013)
Baptism of Fire (Written in 1996, Translated in 2014)

The Last Wish (Written in 1993, Translated in 2007)
The Sword of Destiny (Written in 1992 — but chronologically takes place after the first anthology — Translated in 2015)
The Blood of Elves (Written in 1994, Translated in 2009)
Times of Contempt (Written in 1995, Translated in 2013)
Baptism of Fire (Written in 1996, Translated in 2014)

Thanks!

Yeah sorry I should have mentioned that bit! The final two still haven't come across. In terms of pricing I see the e-book for the first one is just shy of $7 at barnes and noble.

Top Bottom