Witcher 3 35% off

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they resell Ru Retail keys with "35 %off" after faq for each retail PC copy of Wild Hunt will contain an additional GOG.com game code for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt because the discount of 35% is not available in Ru region GMG.

I would kindly ask our fans no to buy via GMG at this time. We had not sold them Keys and dont know the origin of them.

yeah I'd say its best to preorder from gog.com since its related to cdprojectred

or second choice i'd say steam that way it will make witcher 3 go up the top seller chart and more ppl will buy it

This is really strange and i would like to hear GMG response before jumping to conclusion. I don't want to disrespect CDPR but GMG is well known Digital Distributor and i don't think that they will compromise their reputation this way.

Last edited:
Strange indeed, I posted the deal because it was the cheapest option available on legit seller, dunno keys were illegal, since I buy from GMG from ages, now. I edited the initial post too, but please CDPR can you investigate this thing, telling why those keys are not valid?

Last edited:
Strange indeed, I posted the deal because it was the cheapest option available on legit seller, dunno keys were illegal, since I buy from GMG from ages, now. I edited the initial post too, but please CDPR can you investigate this thing, telling why those keys are not valid?

Keys are not valid because they weren't distributed by the only original source, CDPR. Simple.

Strange indeed.
I've purchased a boat load of games from GmG.
If CDPR hasn't authorized GmG to sell keys, then there is a problem...oh dear.

I bought a GTX 970, which came bundled with a Nvidia Witcher 3 code, so I'm sure that is legit.

Keys are not valid because they weren't distributed by the only original source, CDPR. Simple.

Well to be honest GMG doesn't have keys yet and they are only taking pre-orders for now not distributing keys. So there is no way to check where those keys originated from.

Well to be honest GMG doesn't have keys yet and they are only taking pre-orders for now not distributing keys. So there is no way to check where those keys originated from.

CDPR releases official statement and CDPR representative posts in this very thread that they haven't sold them keys and still "there is now way to check where those keys originated from"?

They haven't originated from the only legal source, that's for sure.

Namco is stated as publisher, can be possible those keys are simply from boxed versions of the game?
From what I know on PC all digital copies are handled by CDPR itself, Namco should be the publisher of console version and boxed version of Witcher 3.

CDPR releases official statement and CDPR representative posts in this very thread that they haven't sold them keys and still "there is now way to check where those keys originated from"?

They haven't originated from the only legal source, that's for sure.

As i said before i don't want to be disrespectful to CDPR/GOG but i want to hear response from GMG before i jump to conclusion. Every story has two sides and it is worth hearing them.

Green Man Gaming has been caught selling fraudulent Steam keys at least twice.

I don't know where they're claiming to be getting these keys from. But if they do not deliver, or deliver keys that do not activate, you, the innocent purchaser will have no recourse, not against CDPR, not against GOG, nothing this forum can help you with.

Buyer be warned. Thread closed until Green Man Gaming can provide evidence that they are an authorized reseller.

Just a few words of explanation:

We have worked with GMG in the past for w2 and they were a legit partner.
We control all digital and the codes, and because we decided not to sell Keys to GMG it came as a suprise that they are doing a special promo without buying Keys from us. We have reach out to ask for the source of they Keys but up until now there was no response. They might sell nVidia Keys (which are not to be sold but gifted with the nVidia promo), or they just bough Keys from gog just like a regular customer and now they resell them with a loss (we cannot prevent anyone from selling something).
They also list Bandai Namco as the published which is not true for w3 (namco is our box distributor in PAL), so GMG is not a CDPR partner for W3 but they still might sell Keys that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom