The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Gamestop sucks for shipping. Unfortunately I couldn't get an amazon version of my CE or else I could have used Prime. When I preordered back when it first went up they charged me for shipping. Now when they just had some available a week or two ago they had free value shipping which they couldn't refund. On top of all that the value shipping is 5-10 DAYS. Looks like I wont be playing any time soon unfortunately.

Hello everyone,i m an italian fan Of witcher adventures, i preordered che collectors edition on september (1 year ago) in a UK Store (in Italy is always out Of stock) now 2 weeks before the launch the sent me a mail that they wont ship my order...please there is anything i can do ti get che collector one? It s a sad situation for italian fan

Was it Game.co.uk?
I got the same information email, issue is weight, they dont ship over 1kg to overseas, and the CE box weighs more.

However, in my account page order is not cancelled and still active. I sent question to their support, lets see what will happen.

Was it Game.co.uk?
I got the same information email, issue is weight, they dont ship over 1kg to overseas, and the CE box weighs more.

However, in my account page order is not cancelled and still active. I sent question to their support, lets see what will happen.

I'm from france and I have the same problem ...
When i see all the offers on ebay at twice the price it makes me crazy ... greed > true fans ....

Got the same mail from game.co.uk, but received this email just now:

"Hi
Thank you for preordering The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Collector's Edition from GAME.co.uk.
You may have recently received an email advising that your order would be cancelled as this product couldn’t be delivered to destinations outside the UK. Please ignore this email as it was sent in error. Your order will be delivered to your shipping address.
When your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way."

The same second email for me too, saying that it was error.
Good to know, will get my CE (I dont know why I want it, but who cares :D).

Hmm looks like amazon.co.uk is taking pre-orders on the PC & PS4 CE again. Just a heads up, this is where I got my pre-order placed as well.

Hmm looks like amazon.co.uk is taking pre-orders on the PC & PS4 CE again. Just a heads up, this is where I got my pre-order placed as well.

View attachment 13559

Holy **** I'm glad I pre-ordered PC in Australia the moment I could ..... $765
*whistles nonchalantly*

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    364.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Had the same message , maybe I have a good karma after all :p

Got the same mail from game.co.uk, but received this email just now:

"Hi
Thank you for preordering The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Collector's Edition from GAME.co.uk.
You may have recently received an email advising that your order would be cancelled as this product couldn’t be delivered to destinations outside the UK. Please ignore this email as it was sent in error. Your order will be delivered to your shipping address.
When your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way."

Question on Amazon CE order / preorder bonus

I tried searching the forums / general internet but could not find an answer to this.

Basically, Amazon is offering an exclusive 48 page hardback comic book for the witcher 3 if you preorder the game though them. However, since the CE edition sold out within like an hour ages ago, it does not indicate if that preorder bonus applies for that SKU also. I'm guessing since you are basically still preordering the game through them, then all CE orders will get the comic book also, but wanted to see if there was an official answer to this.

Thanks! Looking forward to the game (since the first day it was announced hah!)

I tried searching the forums / general internet but could not find an answer to this.

Basically, Amazon is offering an exclusive 48 page hardback comic book for the witcher 3 if you preorder the game though them. However, since the CE edition sold out within like an hour ages ago, it does not indicate if that preorder bonus applies for that SKU also. I'm guessing since you are basically still preordering the game through them, then all CE orders will get the comic book also, but wanted to see if there was an official answer to this.

I preordered my CE from Amazon UK like in June 2014..I have no idea if I'm eligible to get it.

You need to ask Amazon, the offer was made by them. Their support is usually quite good.

Lol, I just checked on Amazon.co.uk and suddenly they had one available for 130 pounds. Ordered it. With shipping it will be 190 Eur for me :)

Do you really think I will actually GET it? Or do you think it was an error on the page?

Don't know if I can believe it. Leaving my order for the Standard Edition active the next 2 days, just to be sure that it is actually going to be delievered.

God I'm crazy, but I love you guys at CDPR. Maybe, who knows, in a few years I can finally study game development here in Germany and get into the industry. I know who the company of my choice would be.

I ordered the CE at Amazon Germany right after it was available. After I saw that they offer that preorder bonus, I checked with them if it can be added to my order.
Amazon Germany told me that this is not possible and I need to order again. Luckily at that time the CE was still available, so I ordered a second time including the bonus. I wish you luck but for me it didn't work to add the preorder bonus to my order without ordering again.

I ordered the CE at Amazon Germany right after it was available. After I saw that they offer that preorder bonus, I checked with them if it can be added to my order.
Amazon Germany told me that this is not possible and I need to order again. Luckily at that time the CE was still available, so I ordered a second time including the bonus. I wish you luck but for me it didn't work to add the preorder bonus to my order without ordering again.

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost you in Germany?
Because I ordered mine from the UK just recently when it suddenly became available (through Amazon.co.uk directly from Amazon) and it cost me 190 EUR.

Top Bottom