Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
You can slice people in half. There will be less blood and the guts won't be as visible. You have to understand one thing - if we didn't tone it down for this particular region, we wouldn't be able to release the game there at all.

I wished it was optional in the Settings like Assassins creed did with blood
but you did what you have to And thanks not canceling the hole game :happy:

Last edited:
View attachment 13568

Attachments

• wmSQTpO.png
    wmSQTpO.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 42
so next week, is that right? many tks :)
Im waiting

I think you can safely assume that it will be next week which is the week before the game is to be released and as they already stated there will be a preload possibility there aren't really any other options. Unless of course they start the preload Monday 18th which is the day before release but I highly doubt that :) So sometime next week is a safe bet.

Last edited:
You can slice people in half. There will be less blood and the guts won't be as visible. You have to understand one thing - if we didn't tone it down for this particular region, we wouldn't be able to release the game there at all.
Well for all the other regions that don't mind.. can you please patch it in after launch? ;)
Why should we all have it be toned down now, just because one region was all uptight about it?
That kinda sucks for you guys and the rest of us, CDPR please fight for your OG content!
MK is way worse when it comes to gore, WTF? ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom