“RAGE & STEEL” - new brutal trailer - is now LIVE!

+

Posted this in the wrong thread to start. Re-posting here. Such a cool looking move.

the last bit with ciri felt refreshing, the rest didnt impressed me much because I already saw so much of the combat ;)... liked the moving camera angles

Something's wrong with me, I've managed to watch through this with a poker face. Are we getting too much footage now...?
:huh:
I think that we're just way too familiar with the game by now. Literally hours of footage behind us, with an intense Twitch session that focused solely on combat (which was really cool, btw). And it's hard not to be influenced by all the negativity that's been on the TW3 sub-forum in recent weeks either, whether you participate or just read. If I had an ounce of self discipline I would've gone dark months ago.

Ahhh, screw it. I'm starting now. Seeya!

Btw is it only me or is the red not dark enough, and maybe it could be a bit transparent. Now it looks like a thick coat of paint.

True, but I do feel like I should've stopped watching any new footage after that GTA V - style trailer. :unsure: Nevermind.

And you really should do it, new trailers could spoil you some story. If you are sure that you'll buy this game just wait for release in peace :p I watched too many stuff from TW2 before TW2 was released and i regretted it :p

And you really should do it, new trailers could spoil you some story. If you are sure that you'll buy this game just wait for release in peace :p I watched too many stuff from TW2 before TW2 was released and i regretted it :p

The problem is, it's not the story that has been spoiled for me, it is the gameplay, the general 'feeling' of the game. Thankfully - I actually more-or-less managed to ignore the story parts even when I did watch spolery videos. And I'm not even sure if I'll get to play the game until mid-summer, so I can't help but watch stuff to lower my hunger...yeah, I'm weak.

If I had an ounce of self discipline I would've gone dark months ago.

Ahhh, screw it. I'm starting now. Seeya!
Riiiiight. See you in 10 minutes. :p

Anyway, "back on topic".

Last edited:
Top Bottom