Xbox One's videos

+
Who knows? But it looks fine on PC and also PS4 so there is no reason to be afraid of anything. There is also no footage of Keyboard & Mouse gameplay on PC yet. You will have to wait and see. Maybe the xbox footage shows parts of the game they don't want to show yet and that are still disclosed?
So PC footage was last week, ps4 this week, maybe it will come next week? would make sense, no?

Who knows? But it looks fine on PC and also PS4 so there is no reason to be afraid of anything. There is also no footage of Keyboard & Mouse gameplay on PC yet. You will have to wait and see. Maybe the xbox footage shows parts of the game they don't want to show yet and that are still disclosed?
So PC footage was last week, ps4 this week, maybe it will come next week? would make sense, no?

People keep saying this and there's a good chance when we finally get to see X1 or play it, that it tuns out to be very similar to PS4, but we just like to see it for ourselves. It's just one big bizarre situation really. But all we can do is wait. Last week the developer said on twitter that we would get footage of both versions, but ever since then.....not a word about Xbox One.

People keep saying this and there's a good chance when we finally get to see X1 or play it, that it tuns out to be very similar to PS4, but we just like to see it for ourselves. It's just one big bizarre situation really. But all we can do is wait. Last week the developer said on twitter that we would get footage of both versions, but ever since then.....not a word about Xbox One.

Maybe tomorrow...

They just released the PS4 gameplay yesterday, XB1 is probably around as well.

Thanks. Let's hope so.
Waiting for the gameplay !

Last edited:
I wouldn't hold your breath guys, they would have released something at this point. We will have to see what the reviews say next week it seems...since no one here in talking to us.

I wouldn't hold your breath guys, they would have released something at this point. We will have to see what the reviews say next week it seems...since no one here in talking to us.

Yeah i think so too. If something was planned for tomorrow, i'm sure they'd tell us. It's still possible that they announce something for tomorrow....like theydid for PS4...but.....nahhh.

Or anouncing nothing and just release it.

- - -

EDIT: Trailer came ou and I REALLY hope this is not Xbox One footage Hahahahahaha:

not sure i understand why you hope that. You don;t think it looks good? But i am fairly sure it's not Xbox One footage. Surely it would have the Xbox intro or logo stamped on it and i definitely expect them to announce it. That said, the video can be seen in 60fps, to me that's a clear sign it's PC footage.

Damn man, of all these games coming out i sure did not expect that we'd be waiting like this, not even sure if we'll get a video at all.

I'm starting to think that MS is holding it back. If it's noticeably inferior they probably don't want it going public, especially with all of the promo dollars they've put it. They want us to assume parity and with 900p we just aren't going to get it (probably quite similar but not parity).

Do you think so?

Somebody twitte IGN or Gamespot about the matter. I'm at work and it's blocked here.

I'm starting to think that MS is holding it back. If it's noticeably inferior they probably don't want it going public, especially with all of the promo dollars they've put it. They want us to assume parity and with 900p we just aren't going to get it (probably quite similar but not parity).

This however i don;t believe. This IS Microsoft we're talking about and sometimes they do things that are just weird...can't really be explained. Look if there hadn't been very positive impressions about the Xbox One version (Lazygamer.net, Dualshockers.com, Gamespot) then i would think the same thing, cause then we would have nothing, but at least we have that. This would also be the very first time that the Xbox One version of a multiplatform game is that much more inferior than it's PS4 counterpart, this huge gap would start with The Witcher 3? Nah i highly doubt that.

---------- Updated at 05:03 PM ----------

LOL Microsoft...LOL fucking LOL.....wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vZ_qux8Yaww

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... if it's going to look as good as Shadow of Mordor, then I don't care whether PS4 or PC version is better. What do you guys think? Will it look as good as SoM?

Miles replied to me and other guys:

https://twitter.com/MilezZx/status/596353643001073665

Last edited:
It's sad that we haven't gotten any gameplay footage yet. What's taking them so long? I won't be getting this until I seem something, if not I'll just go ahead and get it for the PS4.

What if Microsoft is the reason for the "downgrade" and even then, the game looks noticeably worse than on PC and PS4? :huh:

That would be laughable.
Conspiracy theories are my favorites.

My guess is the good man doesn't even know himself what exactly is going on. I have also replied to him just now, but i don't think we're going to get a clear answer from him. I just wonder what the fuck is going on.

MS released the making of today. So maybe, maaaaaaaybe, next week we get a gameplay.

I was scrolling through the tweets and someone asked about X1 footage. He said this:

https://twitter.com/MilezZx/status/595998681087770625

''No promises though.''

No offense, but CDPR should not say things like ''footage of both versions....'' when they are not even certain of it. Good lawd.

MS released the making of today. So maybe, maaaaaaaybe, next week we get a gameplay.

I;d sure hope so, it'll be less than two weeks until release by then. Xbox channel releasing a frickin making of is just laughable if i'm gonna be honest. They know damn well people want to see the game running on it, not this crap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom