Witcher 3 climbing up the top sellers chart on Steam

+
it's in 8th position on Brazilian Nuuvem website. Ahead of it is Batman (7th) and a lot fo cheaper games. In fact, the only full priced games on the top ten are The Witcher 3 and Batman

---------- Updated at 06:57 PM ----------

And Old Blood (2th)

am guessing it will climb to #2 this week and reach #1 as release approaches then stay there for a good while until some sale comes for another game

Tuco

Forum veteran
Nothing particularly surprising. Any decently popular new release tends to climb on top of Steam sale charts. The real question is how strongly it will top other games and for how long it will stay first.

-- deleted post --
That's some poor effort trolling right there.
Mostly because you don't seem to have any clue of what you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a relatively small and unknown developer, that would be an amazing feat.

is that true anymore? the unknown part, I mean. the game is on every gaming related news site and forum, it has ads on tv and cinemas (or so I've heard) and it was voted the most anticipated game of 2015 on multiple sites. I think we can definitely consider them one of the big boys now :p

is that true anymore? the unknown part, I mean. the game is on every gaming related news site and forum, it has ads on tv and cinemas (or so I've heard) and it was voted the most anticipated game of 2015 on multiple sites. I think we can definitely consider them one of the big boys now :p

I mean yeah they're bigger now but they're definitely nowhere near the top in popularity.

Its #3 right now because Arma is 50% off but that deal ends in a few hours so it should rise to number 2

hopefully at release it will rise to #1 which currently is occupied by GTA V

---------- Updated at 07:07 PM ----------

its #2 now!

Once the reviews start to pop up tomorrow onwards I think it will slip to 1# in no time. Many people that haven't pulled the trigger on buying the game will.

I speculate this game getting as low as a 9, but I know there's gonna be nitpickers out there that will complain and probably go lower than that, but Witcher 2 has 88~ meta score and from the footage we have seen W3 is leaps and bounds better AND open world...I don't think it will score lower, since every aspect of Witcher 2 has been improved on.

My speculation is purely based on 5+ hours of gameplay footage & streams that I have watched thus far.

People (at least on the console side) have been looking for a "Skyrim replacer" since 2011 and I think they will get it now. And to play something else than the yearly CoD & AC, because let's face it..the exclusive games (except Bloodborne) have been lacking greatly on both current gen consoles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom