The sale before release

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sale before release

Sorry if i m writing in wrong place(created special theme),but i wanna say some word abot this=)
So i ve heard that one shop started to sell game before the game was oddicialy released,beside the game has no antipirate defence (and i m fan of the witcher so i m impatient)
So i thinck that many copies were sold,so dont you thinck that it is better to start official sale of the game earlier?Or give an access for people who preordered the game(like i did),beside its a holiday today.It will prevent pirate copies or many illegal streams of the game.
Yes i understand that may be advertising company was poor,but there are many fans who dont need it at all.
Beside the game is great so whith many official streams you can шinterest many people who are familiar with this game series=)thx for reading this.

There won't be any early access/release, not a slightest chance in hell, we have to suck it up and be patient.

No bloody way. Simple reason is that CDPR has contracts signed with a large number of companies for a very specific release date, they can't change it just like that.

Besides there's the day 1 patch that they are working to release as well on a specific date, then their DLC plan etc etc.

Last edited:
Full streams from arab users retail console copy, i think early release its good thing to all in that situation
Same do i.beside today is a holiday so it will be best gift for many ppl.=)Also the game is ready for action,so i see no bad in this step.My point about advertisment i said before)

There's many reasons as to why it's not possible, or "easy" for that matter.

CDPR isn't in charge of publishing or distributing the game in some regions, there's also logistics, we don't know how many countries already have the game, sure they could unlock digital copies right now but how many people that ordered the game on physical discs would feel? Or even the people that ordered CEs?

Not gonna happen, trust me.

And the problem is that this information is evrywhere.
For example i m from russia.I use russian stream sites and in one of them i found this http://forum.sc2tv.ru/threads/84869...е-в-руках-геймеров-опасайтесь-спойлеров/page2
So there is a theme about this and ppl started to lloock the information about realtime streams and so on.But contracts signed with a large number of companies for a very specific release date is a real problem in this case

---------- обновленный 15:59 ----------

hey hey,take it easy,i m not insisting on this=)i just made a proposal

I tried to say my piece about the practice of early game selling in my own thread in a respectful manner but apparently they don't want to hear it so it was deleted. So I myself have already done the digital preorder and like many have waited through the years patiently for this next game. But I find myself a tad miffed someone that walks into one of the retailers selling early can play today while I who have already put cash in the hands of CDPR must wait the 10 extra days for what I've paid for. Kinda messed up but it is what it is I suppose and I will continue to wait patiently and hope to avoid spoilers sure to be all over the sites I frequent.

Full streams from arab users retail console copy, i think early release its good thing to all in that situation

It will never happen and it's like less then 10 or 9 days until release so it's not long of a wait anyways. Everyone will have The Witcher 3 in their hands soon enough.

It's pretty safe to assume that there won't be an early launch.

There's really nothing to discuss here and demanding anything from CDPR won't solve anything.

Locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom