Xbox One's videos

+
Sorry dragon bird I actually wrote a whole paragraph at why this sucks but the gameplay looked epic, but it only posted the first line.....

Just seen a top quality stream on xb1 it looks stunning dont worry guys,roll on the 19th.

Nice, a top quality one. So would you say that looked on par with the two PS4 videos? Cause that would mean CDPR really outdid themselves.

English would be Don't look a gift horse in the mouth... not gifted but yes it exists :)

Haha ah yes, now that i think of it..a gifted horse sounds weird.

Dang I guess I missed out, so it seems we have a consensus that the game looks good on the One? Is there anything on Youtube posted yet?

Yes it looked wonderfull and yes on a par with ps4 nothing to worry about as i said cant wait till the 19th.

Makes me really happy to hear that, cause i really like that PS4 footage. Did you see some character models too? If so, how did that look? I remember it looking really damn good in that PC footage, the footage that Xbox Youtube channel had uploaded.

Makes me really happy to hear that, cause i really like that PS4 footage. Did you see some character models too? If so, how did that look? I remember it looking really damn good in that PC footage, the footage that Xbox Youtube channel had uploaded.

I think The character models look great and the AA does a solid job of reducing jagged edges. CHECK YOUR PM :)

Attachments

• drool.gif
    drool.gif
    1,009 bytes · Views: 50
In that other forum people are already complaning. And the shadows on the Walter too.

I just saw some awesome footage too, much better quality than any streams and it looks fucking awesome. Pardon my french, but it's just looking goddamn good. Smooth as hell too. I saw this comment on NeoGAF and how could i disagree?

Looks great for a system you can pick up for well under £300.

Same goes for PS4, both are now very affordable and look at how great this game looks and runs.

Man, I saw some XBOX ONE stream, not much, trying to avoid spoilers. Looks GREAT. The Drawing distance is amazing. The grass is plenty, and the hair effect, isnt NVIDIA, but hell it was beautiful. I going tottally dark, except some official footage come along the way. So if isnt may !9th, then F... OFF

Don't get your hopes up too high about AA, cause this is not a direct/raw video, it's compressed and just like how Youtube hides ugly things like aliasing. Dualshockers who had have their very positive Xbox One impression article said it at the end of the article, looks amazing, but there's the usual aliasing that games of this scope always suffer a bit from.

That said, there are already folks/haters who claim that these videos are somewhat blurry as soon as the start playing because of the 900p resolution. Some people have no idea what they are talking about. As if 900p is a world of difference compared to 1080p, it's not. Plus Xbox One has a very good upscaler, making that gap even smaller. It's lowres because of bitrate. it's actually going to look better too, cause the videos are 720p.

Just saw a uncompressed Xbox one and ps4 recording and trust me you have NOTHING to worry about it looks amazing, great job CDPR!!!!

( sorry for watching an illegal vid I hope we can still be friends )

Top Bottom