Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, here's an important question for the members of the Bear: If you'll be drinking, what'll you choose to celebrate the arrival of The Witcher III?

i'll be drinking a cocktail of my enemies' blood mixed with the bitter tears of not being popular in high school and a little Absolut

but mostly beer til' the release day

What became of your Dimple Pinch, then?

tangentially related, but since we're on the topic of Russians and alcohol-- I found these two messages etched into the pavement near where i live:

i particularly like that whoever wrote this cannot spell and that they drink emu export, which really says a lot about their judgement

Attachments

• 981833_700695723289463_378418454_o.jpg
    981833_700695723289463_378418454_o.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 934638_509727322432223_930492033_n.jpg
    934638_509727322432223_930492033_n.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 41
Dunno about the second one, but can confirm first etching: Russkies are dodgy as all fack

Source: am Russkie

it's such a 'bogan' australian thing to write. i just imagine this person has found some wet concrete and thinks to himself 'i could say anything on this concrete, i could give great wisdom'. the two wisest things are being racist and about the importance of beer.

~such pride~

Well, at least they can dodge, unlike a certain rolling Witcher we know from Assassins of Kings . . .
the Witcher is Polish! Geralt should take advice from his Russian cousins and be a little more 'dodgey', eh

i just imagine this person has found some wet concrete and thinks to himself 'i could say anything on this concrete, i could give great wisdom'. the two wisest things are being racist and about the importance of beer.

~such pride~

Pride, indeed.
Most people settle for just writing their names. That, and I see quite a few paw-prints near where I live. . . .

---------- Updated at 04:29 PM ----------

the Witcher is Polish! Geralt should take advice from his Russian cousins and be a little more 'dodgey', eh

'I'm a Witcher, not a Dodger.' (Nor is he a member of the L.A. baseball team.)

nelidim, your profile pic..........who is that?

It looks abit like Guts but i cant properly place it and it's getting on my nerves

Click the red button with the white exclamation point and put your selected text in between

Well, then, i'm afraid your computer has cancer; i think it's best to get a new one and move on~

In all seriousness, if you want to put in spoiler tags manually just type in

["spoiler]["/spoiler"] minus quotations

and then put in whatever text you want in between, so the final post should read something like this

i am in love with Ciri

Last edited:
wtf, i don't have that tool bar, i have "quick reply" and the text box, that's all

You may want to check the message editor interface option under the general settings section of your account's settings. Settings -> My Account (on the menu to the left of the screen) -> General Settings -> scroll down to Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface: -> select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. Make sure to save your changes at the bottom of the screen. This should enable the full editor interface, which will allow you to add Spoilers, Mentions, and Quotes, among other features.
From this screen:

Scroll down to here:

Attachments

• Editor.png
    Editor.png
    77 KB · Views: 51
  • Editor 2.png
    Editor 2.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.