Easter Egg Hunting

+
Easter Egg Hunting

Can we post all the easter eggs found or know of in here? I am a huge easter egg finder and want to know where to start looking! Do you look for easter eggs? What easter eggs have been confirmed so far and how many are there? What else do you know about easter eggs in this game? Post Here!:gathering:

Well there is this one...

And there is mention somewhere of a Zarrikanian sorcerer with a few halflings.

Before 19th Mai you can play TW2 one more time, recently I realised, that the password and response used in Flotsam Forest, on our way to meet Iorweth, were names of some philosophers- "Heidegger" and "Kierkegaard"

well don't want to spoil but I'll say that there is an achievement named after a movie and a quest named after a famous song

I remember RED saying in a very old Q&A, that there is the Logo of CDPR (i think) on the roof of one building in Novigrad. So i remember they said you can climb up to some point where you can see it.

got an easter egg!

CD has put an easter egg in the game, which points to a popular meme based on Skyrim.
This easter egg is taken from the card game in The Witcher 3. One of the card description reads as “I aim for the Knee. Always” which is definitely a nod to the popular Skyrim meme “I took an Arrow in the Knee”.

That's the one with Dr Spock and the Wookie right?

(sort of relevant to the diversion... ish)
Space Trek and Wars:

Last edited:
Please, guys. Let's NOT get off topic here. I'm fine with Spoilerish Easter Eggs. Let's change the Heading to reflect possible Game Spoilers, eh? Please?

Or we risk the ire of the Mods.

In this Russian review of The Witcher 3, at 14:00 mark, there's a dwarf who says something like: "You are the bitch, Peter Dinklage." Peter Dinklage is an actor who plays the role of Tyrion Lannister on "Game of Thrones".

Top Bottom