What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

+

What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

• Total voters
I'll try to roleplay a "journey to Novigrad", if the game doesn't let me on it's own. Starting down in the central south, wandering straight north, get a ship near Oxenfurt and travel back down to the south-east, stopping at every village and point of interest on the way.

Then I'll head over to the western shore and travel north on the coastline, cross the bridge to Redania and enjoy the view of Novigrad after a long journey, probably all giddy about the adventures I'll find in it's walls and around.

Then I'll call my horse. :D

I'll try and find the nearest outfitters and try on loads of armours/clothing. I'm a bit of a fashion victim when it comes to RPG's.

Before i even start the game, i will say goodbye to my gf for the rest of the week.

Install the game and cross my fingers that the game starts without any errors.
Mastu..?

-> Start the game and praise thats finally here. I was mad that the game got shifted away from the 25.February (27.Feb was my Birthday ;D). I will do the prologue and a little bit of the main quest. After that i will do the thing whats before my nose.

What are you planning to do first after the world opens up? (minor spoilers)

We know that after the prologue, Skellige, Velen and Novigrad will be fully accessible for us.
I assume we will start in Velen, probably in the east considering it's closest to White Orchard/Vizima and there is a Nilfgaardian camp there.

I will ride to the next village and look for some monster hunting contracts and for people, who need help. With the orens I have earned I will ride straight to Novigrad and search for the next inn. There I will inhale the atmosphere (the inn's in the witcher series have such a thick atmopshere), play some Gwent and look for a good old-fashioned brawl. Next my Geralt will get drunk Witcher 1 style.
After leaving the inn my Geralt will search for the next brothel to reward himself for all the exhausting monster hunting and spend some of his hard earned money. With the remaining orens i will search for the next merchants and see if I can buy anything to prepare myself for my next visit in Velen.
Then I will ride towards Velen and from there on I will do whatever comes to my mind

Is there anything you planned to do after the prologue?

Yeah, visiting brothels would seem standard answer for some of you, but my Geralt's gonna stay faithful(Triss/Yennefer). So, I'll probably try to climb any hills/mountains and see how high I can go up without falling to my death/getting stuck 8)

Same, I'll probably look up the nearest notice board and get some side quests, explore the surrounding area where i was given free reign and also go to a barber and check out the hairstyles.

1. Explore for a while
2. Do some monster hunting
3. Find a barber to know if Geralt can shave his head and get some tattoo on it (not likely but hope dies last) atleast get cintrian pendulum haircut
4. Meet Tywin Lan Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd

Explore, explore, explore, quest, explore, explore, trying to find brothel, explore, quest, quest, explore.

1. Explore for a while
2. Do some monster hunting
3. Find a barber to know if Geralt can shave his head and get some tattoo on it (not likely but hope dies last) atleast get cintrian pendulum haircut
4. Meet Tywin Lan Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd

A Lannis... A Nilfgaardian always pays his debts!

What is the first thing you will do when you play the Witcher 3?

What is the first thing you will do when you play the Witcher 3? what i mean is what in the game after the tutorial are you going to do.

Me personally i will go and talk to townsfolk to find out about a monster to hunt and then proceed to find it and kill or befriend it because remember not all monsters are monsters, and then upload it to Youtube my youtube(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBOAUA07K9LAW302_0TvSw)

Last edited:
I'm gonna explore everything there is to explore in White Orchard without caring if I'm under leveled..heck I expect a challenge..then do the same once the full open world opens up to me.

It's going to be glorious and I cannot wait!

Probably get my bearings, and check out the local vicinity. Talk to peoples. Klepto-take everything from everyone's houses, etc. You know, the usual.

I like the casual slip in of the Youtube channel at the end lol.

I... I don't know, Ill be overwhelmed with amazement me think, Ill take baby steps out in the world, fight a few monsters, get my ass kicked, go to the nearest town, talk to everybody, see the brothel, just to see you know, have a drink, meet Roach and go gallop a bit, explore the area, help a few people after doing a bit of the main quest.

I hold off on looking at videos and info lately, hoping to have a good surprise. :)

Top Bottom