Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
'K, back on topic please. Nine days, 10 hours and 40 minutes maybe? (I may be an hour out there, I can never remember how Summer Time works)

(OK, I gave in and read Sard initial post)

I expect this to happen on the 18th & 19th

Pretty accurate.

I know that tha majority of you will be playing but I'll still hang around here right after release. Maybe some people might join for a round in the Hairy Bear to celebrate this historic event.

8 DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYZZZZZZ...
why is it soooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong...why is there space-time relativity whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,why the suffering and the pain on earth,why is there wars,and killings and rapes,and am here,"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before"...
okay am just kidding :D (am I ?),but this last week is going to be so loooong...

EB better move its ass to deliver my CE, don't want to play the next week after the release, dammit!

Also this countdown make me suffer, too long! ^^ (Ok realized how close we are from release, Hype kicks in pretty hard now!)

http://isitmay19thyet.com/ is ahead. I think it's set to specifically when May 19th starts, possibly in the New Zealand timezone, by the looks, rather than the precise moment the game goes live.

I haven't actually calculated the timezone so don't quote me on that.

No. it looks good. Middle of the night 18th/19th in Europe, Morning 19th Asia, Evening 18th in Americas.

8 and a half days is not identical with either 9 or 8.

Top Bottom