Mention three things you look most forward to:

+
What I look forward to on May 19th?
3. Get the Bear Armor as soon as possible.
But... you'd have to kill your bros for that. :unsure:

Anyway:
1. Experiencing the flashback tutorial.
2. Novigrad.
3. Jumping off the top of the highest mountain.

1. Exploration with combat (they more or less go hand in hand in this game)
2. Story
3. Mods <3

4. Big hand to music, since this game is looking to have one of the best soundtracks ever.

Last edited:
But... you'd have to kill your bros for that. :unsure:

Anyway:
1. Experiencing the flashback tutorial.
2. Novigrad.
3. Jumping off the top of the highest mountain.

One addition: Since it is an Eastern European game heavily influenced by Eastern-Central European folk-lore and myths, I'm looking forward to some Hungarian/Transilvanian inspired quests, monsters, references etc. in there.

1) Meeting characters from W2 (Ioverth, Phillipa, Saskia)
2) Funny Dialogues
3) Ride to Downwarren and Novigrad to see if downgrade is real or not :)

- Exploring: really looking forward to Novigrad, Skellige and travelling to parts where the monsters are way too strong.
- Experiencing the tutorial, prologue and main story
- Quite curious about Gwent and horse races

Last edited:
i have more then 3

1. humor dialog
2. exploration
3. watching pixelated booty
4. story
5. monsters

and so on, there is just so much fun stuff in this game.

Walking into Caves just with a torch and a Silver Sword on my hand. Like in the oldays.

Doing that enhanced Aard that has an spherical area of effect on the snow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Asking Johnny why did he lose his voice, and what's up with the ladies of the woods.

Last edited:
1. For the continuous downgrade - posting to hopefully die in a fire so that it won't regenerate
2. Spending 50 hours in White Orchard before remembering to continue forward with the plot
3. Ignoring the fast travel option throughout the whole game

1: Beating the game on the hardest difficulty first time.
2: Seeing the effect of any choices from The Witcher 2
3: Taking coin from peasants that "Don't have much coin"

1. Exploring the wilderness, areas off the beaten track, you know, generally going sightseeing. Which hopefully leads to number 2......

2. Trying to kill higher level creatures for better items/rare crafting materials.

3. Dialogue, situations and choices not often presented in games.

EDIT: Looking for someone shouting 'Odrin'. I never actually finished that quest. Maybe he's out there somewhere still, better late than never :)

Last edited:
1. Exploring the wilderness, areas off the beaten track, you know, generally going sightseeing. Which hopefully leads to number 2......

2. Trying to kill higher level creatures for better items/rare crafting materials.

3. Dialogue, situations and choices not often presented in games.

EDIT: Looking for someone shouting 'Odrin'. I never actually finished that quest. Maybe he's out there somewhere still, better late than never :)

Odrin that drunk idiot, He wandered and got lost,
Hope he gets lost again in Witcher 3
Fingers Crossed :)

1. Finally meeting Yennefer in the game. Find out what happened to her in Nilfgaard and what's her agenda (well, finding Ciri obv but she’s going to have disagreement with Geralt when it comes to relations with Emhyr I sense)

2. Meeting Triss in Novigrad. Playing out the part where she kills the guy using a dagger as in the trailer. Maybe some other conspiracy coming up? and oh might be looking forward to that scene w. fireworks as well.

3. See if I can help the resistance against Nilfgaard in any way (and what the true grit is going to make my choices look like).

1. Finding Ciri & see how geralt reacts^^
2. The Wild Hunt ( I think they migh be interisting to fight ... not your usual Bandit who goes down super easy....)
3. Every Dialogue in the game

1. Yennefer - I'm reading the books now and she's very interesting. And hers and Geralts relationship too. I'm not so keen on Triss anymore...
2. Ciri - Also here I'm interested to see the relationship between her and Geralt in the game. We might see a different side of Geralt that we haven't seen before in the games.
3. Novigrad - Just walking around in this city and soaking up the atmosphere will be amazing!

Top Bottom