Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Honestly I can't believe it's just 9 days till release. (Almost 8! ^^)
And then the pre load this week. (I know, nothing is confirmed. But they don't have much time left till release.)

Then to think this 'journey' of waiting and devouring every piece of content started, what... about 3 years ago, almost? I just hope at this point my Prima guide and Witcher World book arrive on time. That and GoG.com services hold up. Besides this, I have no doubt I will absolutly love this game.

Last edited:
Honestly I would reckon the only way to combat this leak would be to release the game a week early. I'm sure no one would complain, I wouldn't.

Except for the people who cant play it because their local stores have yet to receive copies. I think they might complain

That's the thing, though... when retailers in the UAE already got the copies, it's save to assume most others do to, so all that's left is: Lift the embargo and distribute the digital copies to Steam/GOG: Done. The day one patch becomes a week two patch, of course, but who really cares about that?

....I know, ain't gonna happen... just saying. ;)

In regards to 'just release it early', I think the decision is out of CD's hands at this point. The game is being distributed by a third party and I am sure that there a number of business decisions and reports based on this game releasing worldwide at the predetermined date. Releasing early 'just cuz' would probably screw those factors up.

but...but what about us collectors edition people? those haven't been shipped out yet. I really have no idea if retailers have copies of the game yet or not, so its really just speculation anyway.

Unfortunately it happen the font size in the game is really small ( Arabic language )
especially the subtitle when they talk . you have to squeeze your eyes to read
can someone link me to the right place to tell the developer about this issue wile its early
its really important

:sad:

Last edited:
People wouldn't be trying to watch shitty gameplay footage if they would just release the game. Just do it already.

What's the point of this "release it earlier" demands? We're waiting this game for years, one week more doesn't make any difference...

Indeed. They're also off-topic, and I hate when threads go off-topic.

If anyone sees a new Twitch stream, we appreciate you letting us know about it ASAP. Please send Marcin Momot or me a message if you spot any Twitch streaming. Together we'll work to keep spoilers to a minimum until the game truly launches for everybody. Thanks all

He also told me replying PM.
We actually have round the clock coverage on this, so someone is always keeping an eye on things. If Marcin & I am not available, sending a message through the contact us link is great.

So I asked Marcin about GOG pre-load, he said it's coming. I hope when he means it's coming, it's not two days before launch. Else, it'll be a mess and both Steam and GOG server will be packed with everyone having 20 kb/s download speed

So I asked Marcin about GOG pre-load, he said it's coming. I hope when he means it's coming, it's not two days before launch. Else, it'll be a mess and both Steam and GOG server will be packed with everyone having 20 kb/s download speed

It's pretty obvious it's gonna be tomorrow.

Top Bottom