What are your plans for release day/week?

+
Got work and college but I've got every Monday off until next year, so a 3-day weekend. Usually finish work early on Fridays, so more like a 4-day weekend. I need to stock up on some beer though.

I probably won't play until Saturday because I'm usually pretty tired out after work and I like to binge play whenever I start a new game --especially an extra amazing game like The Witcher 3! On the plus side, it's a 3 day weekend because of memorial day. So I will be able to play a lot this weekend!

For all you non-Americans, memorial day is an American holiday where we're all supposed to remember something.... something... something we've all forgotten. I can't remember.

Last edited:
I'm usually pretty tired out after work and I like to binge play whenever I start a new game
Same here. I've been needing to take some vacation time so taking 20-22 off plus the three day weekend so get some binge-ing done. Only bad thing is I'll be checking work email occasionally to make sure they didn't burn down the place... they are so helpless without me... Crosses finger they don't get into serious trouble...

As far as you other question I will probably get on the forum and answer any questions for those that haven't/holding out buying the game as much as I can. Still think a theead should be started on release day for Q/A only not discussion about the things like ?novigrad's? wall issue and such... Though we might have that answer by streaming before then lol

The game will be available in Brasil at 9PM I guess, so..

I'll eat a nice steak with french fries probably, my favorite food :)

Will try to finish everything I can from college until that time and if I don't, too bad. I'll be playing The Witcher at the first second it becomes available xD and yes I have to wake up early on the next morning but I DON'T CARE!! :crazy:, I'll play it until 4 am!!!!

I'm gonna have exams and tests all week, but there is no way I'm not gonna play at least a bit. but if I start, I'm not sure how I'm gonna stop. it's gonna be such a wonderfully horrible week..

I will be trying to complete assignments.

I will be trying to avoid the forums.

I will fail at both of those things.

did you know the lead main ingredient in redbull, taurine, is extracted from bull semen?!?! dont believe me?! look it up!!! :( womp womp lol!!! i stopped drinking that shit after i found that out sorry guys!!!

did you know the lead main ingredient in redbull, taurine, is extracted from bull semen?!
hahahahaha , can't wait to tell my friends after giving them a can of it and watching they drink it all! Some of them love it, and surely won't stop even after that information.

Last edited:
I took 8 paid days off! My best friend is staying over at my place all 8 days. He is bringing his PS4, I am going to unbox my PC collectors edition. It will be GLORIOUS!

So... I took week off :). I will have full 6 days with Witcher 3.Monday 18th i will go to shop for snacks, will make food for 2 days (the rest days I will eat pizza!) At midnight I will get my CE copy and unbox it. probably I will take a nap and early morning start playing it.
It will be GLORIOUS!
Oh it will be... it will be.

I took of the Tuesday and Wednesday, I didn't want to push it. The weekend will be close enough and I work half day on that Thurs and Friday.
Will play from Tuesday morning when it arrives till midnight. then sleep and do the same thing on Wednesday, can't wait.

- not visiting university the whole week.
- game unlocks tuesday morning 1am where I live, so starting then and playing the whole night
- buying some cans red bull and a lot of junk food next monday
- except for one thing I have to do on thursday, doing nothing else than playing the game for the whole week.

I had already booked a week off work, which just so happens to start the day before release. :)

Damn you folks are lucky taking the whole week off... I'm gonna for friday and probably gonna take monday off since I doubt 2 days will be enough to "embrace" this game o_O

See if I can run it at a decent frame rate on my old rig, if yes then enjoy, if not then weep and avoid all internet until I upgrade.

None of my plans for next week include playing TW3. The game itself will hit hard my wallet (already did, but hell! it's The Witcher!) so no money for the needed PS4 or PC upgrade. I'll watch the videos and news about TW3, watch for the first patch and for my collectors edition and listen to the TW3 soundtrack,. I hope the postal service will not screw me and not deliver my beloved TW3:CE.

Have fun, boiz of all ages!

Hmm. I think i will play during the first day after release. Then i have to finish my presentation i have to give on may 21. After that, i can play, but i will limit it to about 2-2.5hours a day, because i have to study and prepare for the upcoming finals. :(

Top Bottom