TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like now there is a problem as I'm stuck at 16,9%. It showed the download speed for a moment which were nice 0,0 MB/s. Can somebody confirm that it's not just me? Everything else works fine on my end.

Probably someone asked already but -is download size 25Gb final? Because i thought it will be 40-50Gb for PC. Can someone clear that for me, because i possibly missunderstand something.

Pff. Now it doesn't download anything anymore and just says "Server problem".

Well, it's still over a week left. Maybe I'll try my luck tomorrow.

Seems like now there is a problem as I'm stuck at 16,9%. It showed the download speed for a moment which were nice 0,0 MB/s. Can somebody confirm that it's not just me? Everything else works fine on my end.

I have 3 kb/s (internet conection is my country is crap) so is not just you :D

Probably someone asked already but -is download size 25Gb final? Because i thought it will be 40-50Gb for PC. Can someone clear that for me, because i possibly missunderstand something.
It's 40-50GB if you download every single language pack, as I've understood. Otherwise the final version won't be much bigger than that. It could still unpack a few gigs upon release, I imagine, but certainly not double.

Pff. Now it doesn't download anything anymore and just says "Server problem".

Well, it's still over a week left. Maybe I'll try my luck tomorrow.

I imagine this is what GOG's servers look like right now, since everyone's rushing to download W3. Hell, even Steam has issues whenever something big's about to be released.

Still going at full speed here, 650kb/s, yes it's way slower than other countries. Malaysia's ISP fee are crazy expensive. $50 for 5Mbps.

That's what happens when you a need to serve a significant proportion of the million+ pre-orders. Oh the problems success can bring. :cheers:

If I close and reopen Galaxy will it download from where it stopped? Should do so, right?

The download will be stopped though you can resume from where you left, the only way you loose all progress is when you abort the download yourself (as far as I know).

Yes yes yes....4,0 MB/s. So happy here. Only 7 days and ~7 hours until the long journey of waiting is over and a new journey of gaming begins.

Well this has given me a very good reason to try-out Galaxy.
I have feeling that the next 7 days are going to go by very.. very.. very slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom