Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
A little fun fact about horse armor. A few weeks ago Bethesda said that people are still buying horse armor. They don't know why, but people are still buying them xD

A little fun fact about horse armor. A few weeks ago Bethesda said that people are still buying horse armor. They don't know why, but people are still buying them xD

Wow... The sad thing about that is Bethesda is still selling horse armor... :D I mean, make it free already guys; let it go...

haha, is that Horse Armor? :D

btw why did this thread get unstickied?

Well, very shortly News about Witcher 3 that is yet To Be Released is about to become redundant as, you know, we all start playing it. Then, people will talk over what they've learned in the appropriate threads!

At 6:37 - Black Infantry Archer: "I aim for the knee. Always." ROFL, Skyrim reference... priceless :)
There's also "Poor Fucking Infantry" from the books (Lady of the Lake to be particular).
Gwent seems really interesting. It looks like there're going to be many references, probably to books, previous games and judging by Skyrim reference - to popculture as well ;).

Last edited:
Jesse Cox' video makes the game look so amazing once again... fuck all that downgrade talk, really. This looks so good. And most importantly, this looks so much fun.... it's overwhelming. Game of the year confirmed.

:cheers:

i am really annoyed that no reviews have come out yet, did they give a timezone for the embargo? because its Tuesday night in Australia

Jesse Cox' video makes the game look so amazing once again... fuck all that downgrade talk, really. This looks so good. And most importantly, this looks so much fun.... it's overwhelming. Game of the year confirmed.

:cheers:

As I already said hundred times, fans (include me) dissappointed for the silent confirmation about graphics not for the downgrade.
On Topic through the game is still looking great. Congrats for RED.

Downgrade doesnt exist. They were recording on PC (ultra), so when you look at ps4/xbo version you might think there was a downgrade.

Downgrade doesnt exist. They were recording on PC (ultra), so when you look at ps4/xbo version you might think there was a downgrade.

I hear critics saying that (at least on consoles) the downgrade exist, but the game still looks pretty awesome and honestly that is absolutely normal for basically every game.

Won't post this in any of the reviews threads as it's a "pre-review". I don't speak German so I can't really tell you want he talks about but there are some unique material from the game:

Won't post this in any of the reviews threads as it's a "pre-review". I don't speak German so I can't really tell you want he talks about but there are some unique material from the game:

FInally someone that knows how to shoot footage on the PS4 with the right colour and HDMI settings..

Graphics comparison - E3 2014 vs retail version of The Witcher 3 (after downgrade).
http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/51,96455,17905381.html?i=0&bo=1

There must be a way in the options/ini or xml files to play with to get the lightning and overall looks of the 35 min gameplay... There just has to be a way... And I must know what settings to turn on and in what way to get those graphics!
(Yeah I know PS4 isn't PC but PS4 as been said is the equivalent to PC high which was the 35 min settings... They should look closer to each other... This is quite a difference in my opinion).

Just saw some reviews from IGN / GT Reviews / Gamestar ... Ohhh my gosh the game looks so freaking awesome ... Seeing some clips of Geralt & Yennefer & Cir & Triss ... Feeling veeery edgy right now ... I hope I can sleep today ... this was too much awesomeness for 1 day :D... Crazy good

Top Bottom