Act 1 Glitch, Can't Progress with Game?!?

+
Act 1 Glitch, Can't Progress with Game?!?

Hi,

Here is a video showing the glitch I am experiencing,

http://youtu.be/rVFhhLnula4

I have tried loading a previous save, restarting the game and I have verified the game files. Any suggestions?

ronnieb555 said:
Hi,

Here is a video showing the glitch I am experiencing,

http://youtu.be/rVFhhLnula4

I have tried loading a previous save, restarting the game and I have verified the game files. Any suggestions?

Simple: don't go there. Load up a save from before you knocked down that wall, and don't do it.

This is a quest-important location, and there is another (scripted) way that you will enter it -- when the time comes.

If you indeed are trying to find the Ostmurk, you have no business with that entrance. The cave you're looking for is further down below at the pond with the drowners. By the way, you can skip making the Ostmurk potion altogether.

That particular entrance is poorly designed, because you're not meant to go in there (you'll see later about that), but it's fairly easy to find and is really tempting with the Aard-able wall and the beautiful view inside and all.

You're not actually supposed to be able to destroy that wall at this point, It's an area you normally get to another way. Destroying or even trying to destroy the wall with an aard from this side may lead to a gamebreaking bug later.

Even though i can't see this video i supposed it's the Rose of Remembrance quest.So i was unlucky enough to go there and aard the wall before the quest(it didn't break at the time it wasn't affected at all) and now that i'm there the wall is already gone but i can't climb up and leave.My only choice is to have the scene with Triss and then get saved by Roche(think that makes it possible to climb out).The problem with that is that i wanted to choose not to have the bath with Triss and get the extra % magic resistance.I have one older save but i just checked it and wall is down there too so do i have to choose the bath scene with Triss or is there any other option to getting out of there?

Top Bottom