Looks like we won't be able to enjoy the game after all. Damn.

+
NOOOOOO MY GAME.... Fuck this life... *goes and runs naked like a madman for 2 days then dies*

But in all seriousness really? Kind of feels like a total Bogus.

Make my last order an Asteroid.

That's what you get for reading the Express. There's more actual news in the Onion. 6 million miles. It won't even cause a high tide.

Last edited:
On the bright side this means if we all die, I don't need to bother studying for my exams.....

edit: oh never mind

sigh i suppose i do have to study now *sobs*

Wow, wow, wow! CDPR MUST UNLOCK TW3 RIGHT NOW!!! In this case at least we'll die happy! I WANT TO PLAY TW3 WHEN THIS BLOODY ROCK HITS US!!!

This is all part of the plan. As soon as the asteroid gets close enough space agencies all over the world will reveal that it is hollow and stuffed with confetti, Witcher 3 t-shirts and wolf medallions. This is what advertisement looks like now.

Nasa didn't detect something this big till 48 hours to late? Is Nasa on a budget lol this is a space program right?

Calling bullshit Mass hysteria creator.

Use common sense please people.

This program boasts sending satellites 10 kabilliins of light years away & able to still be in communicate with it.

Able to take photos of pin point accuracy & filtered horse nebula even use filters like never before

Taken photos of our whole galaxy

Yet it can't see something in front of it's face 48 hours away.

Please clear a space so I can roll on the floor & laugh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom