I decided to preorder the witcher 3 for pc at gog.com so where is the preorder items at?

+
I decided to preorder the witcher 3 for pc at gog.com so where is the preorder items at?

On www.gog.com, you have a menu across the top of the page. On that, if you're signed in, you'll have an ACCOUNT item, and if you pull that down, you'll see LIBRARY. Go to LIBRARY, and you'll get a bookshelf with all your games, including Witcher 3. Click it, and you'll get a pop-up that looks like this:

You can download direct from that page, you can click TRY GOG GALAXY to get the GOG Galaxy client, or you can pull down MORE to get links to the GOG Downloader.

If you block popups, though, you probably won't get any of that.

:listen:
It should have been obvious, but from the question itself it seems like you never used GOG before.
:facepalm:

Great way to support new players in the community.... For the record it is not that obvious as it seems. GOG Galaxy has many features that seem to be hidden in an unnecessary arrow and is hard to see at a glance. It will improve I'm sure because its in beta but this is a valid question.

Does anyone know if we will get the comic reason of state part 2?

I believe that only Part 1 is available for free. The rest you need to view at Dork Horse Comics....unless...no. I'd rather not bring in anything illegal.

Top Bottom