Closing threads because of downgrades ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing threads because of downgrades ?

I dont understand this, why are the moderators keep doing this, we all know now its downgraded, and its a fact, but i just dont understand why they keep locking those threads, even the steam forums taking those things pretty serious, i dont want to be rude or something, but the downgrade is there, how much ? we dont know yet but its definitely there, no proof is needed for that anymore, dont get me wrong i am still going to play this game next tuesday, but i think its wrong to close threads if people telling the truth.

The moderators keeps locking the new downgrade threads because there have already been two MASSIVE threads about it. Nothing wrong about that, only that the people in there kept repeating the same old reasons and in the end it just came to bashing other people

The forum has a set of rules about civil discourse. Almost every downgrade thread degenerates into insults and accusations It's nearly impossible to keep them open, because the topic is poison.

Well i dont see any insults yet to cd projekt red, people are just disappointed thats all, and when they talk about it the thread gets closed, and thats just not right.

The way I see it.

Rockstar made Red Dead Redemption masterpiece on last Gen at the end of it's cycle.

So there is no excuse for a developer to make something sub par on the next gen capabilities.

That's my be all end all for this topic.

Last edited:
I expect to see all of nvidia effects, i just do not care. There has to be a massive difference between console and pc!!!!!!
I thought the same thing, but thats from older builds, i dont see it in the newer builds anymore, no need for link or anything there has been plenty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom