To all of us

+
To all of us

it is obvious that Red's declared their stance on matter of downgrade, it is: wait, see than judge. Cd projekt red seems confident in their game and we should all give them benefit of the doubt. If it is up to me i will release ultra footage with all bells and whistles and end this discussion once and for all, but it is not and we need to get over it . How many times did we thrust Ubisoft and how many times did they failed us, Cd never done this so shut it.

I DECIDED TO BELIEVE IN CD PROJEKT RED ! ! !

Outside of games there exists a thing called reality. It is where you have to put food upon the table. Welcome to it.
/thread

it's simple, Ubis**t already knows the taste of Microsony money... The REDs are just becoming your typical double crossing AAA developer

This new crap about the visual downgrade is nothing more than a rumor and its source is just one simple announcement; that is "we've increased the performance on all platforms". but there's a whole bunch of difference between optimizing and downgrading and it seems that those . . . journalist don't pay any attention to that.

Please keep in mind that they are just journalist and believe me, they'd do whatever it takes to make an article page flooded with people so they can get the most out of their advertisements. CDPR always wanted the best for its players and that's what their reputation is all about.

after 5 days from now, everyone will realize that this mistrust was nonsense.

Top Bottom