Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Who the Fuck is insider1, who sent me a PM about TW3 downgrade bullshit? Anyone else get this shit too?

---------- Updated at 01:56 PM ----------

So what, I don't care.. yeah the game has changed a lot over these past few years.. and so what if it doesn't look the same!

Who the Fuck is insider1, who sent me a PM about TW3 downgrade bullshit? Anyone else get this shit too?

So what, I don't care.. yeah the game has changed a lot over these past few years.. and so what if it doesn't look the same!

Obviously he thinks you are the source of the article with the insider talking about downgrade :p

Yeah that one is ok nice. However from what I have seen from the Youtubers hand-on previews I must admit didn't like it at all in the long run and something I know I will get tired of. But again it's personal preference - some like it and others don't. I hope it can be tweaked and modded to be more like how it is in White Orchard or Novigrad and surrounding areas.

Last edited:

I got one too and the link does not work for me.
Regardless, we'll see on release day, as this forum unjustifiably doesn't allow discussion on this topic anymore.

This new crap about the visual downgrade is nothing more than a rumor and its source is just one simple announcement; that is "we've increased the performance on all platforms". but there's a whole bunch of difference between optimizing and downgrading and it seems that those . . . headed journalist don't pay any attention to that.

Please keep in mind that they are just journalist and believe me, they'd do whatever it takes to make an article page flooded with people so they can get the most out of their advertisements. CDPR always wanted the best for its players and that's what their reputation is all about.

after 5 days from now, everyone will realize that this mistrust was nonsense.

In the end there is no reason for CDPR to respond until the game is actually released and people see things for themselves. If the complaints persist then yes most likely they will be addressed. I would hazard a guess that only those that are disappointed with the game will make any kind of noise. With Watchdogs, there was a huge percentage that was disappointed - the "downgrade" narrative would've been different if it was a great game imo.

OH THIS IS GONNA BE GUUUD!!

To the mods: Where are we supposed to talk about the graphics downgrade if all threads get locked?

Guru3D has an amazing post that clearly shows the huge difference between 2013 and 2015. Can I post on the news, here?

The 5 barber questions regarding our witcher 2 choices:
Aryan alive/dead
Roche/Iorveth
Henselt alive/dead
Triss/Saskia Triss/Anais
Sheala alive/dead
So I assume the game just pics a default state regarding Letho's fate if we don't import a save? The lack of Letho in this choices is disturbing:thumbdown::thumbdown:

The 5 barber questions regarding our witcher 2 choices:
Aryan alive/dead
Roche/Iorveth
Henselt alive/dead
Triss/Saskia Triss/Anais
Sheala alive/dead
So I assume the game just pics a default state regarding Letho's fate if we don't import a save? The lack of Letho in this choices is disturbing:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I'm afraid that Letho survive even if you kill him. This would be BAD.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-w...ning-uber-terrain-textures-lod-options-found/

DAY ONE PATCH PEOPLE. WAIT 6 DAYS, the game reviewed isn't finished yet.

---------- Updated at 06:42 PM ----------

I will tell you what, and i don't think it's too different, is the game of the century to me, but........ with Watchdogs the downgrade topic was that it's lying to people, so what? so he think that maybe, so what if he do?.

I read moderators saying we have to speak in civilized way and deleting post and making warnings when some one say something a little strong. So.... what with your post then? i see an unnecessary word there to that guy.

Top Bottom