The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighting really screw up her face sometimes in W2, I think it might be the same in W3. She looked a little chubby in that romance promo shot, but not in the vids. I think in the game proper she'll look stunning.
Either way, I'm hyped about her alternate look. Sucks that we'll have to wait at least 3 weeks for it, though.

Yeah the wait is going to suck. About her looking chubby vs video. I think if people just look at the gif I posted it might seem odd as the gif is not perfect an even misses some subtle details. If you watch the very end of gametrailers review though she looks incredible. I think even after putting the W2 Triss side by side on my computer W3 Triss just looks great and it feels natural like all the characters I've seen so far.

Is it me or does Triss look worse in that YouTube video than in TW2? To me, her face is quite different, looks chubby, kind of bloated to me...wondering if that's a plot point? Hmm..

My thoughts as well... she looked stunning in Sword of Destiny trailer but now, really odd imo.

I think Triss looks pretty good in the final build, although I do slightly prefer the Sword of Destiny version.

I havnt actually seen much of the witcher 3 triss apart from the screens from the last page and the early trailer (purposefully). Can't wait to see her in game and see what she brings to the table in the witcher 3.

What happended with her? She was perfect in the SOD trailer? Why did you do this to her CDP?

Yeah so I think it can’t be console optimization at this point, it’s a complete redesign… I wonder why they redesigned her that late in development. Would be cool if a character designer could talk a little bit about that here. :)

What happended with her? She was perfect in the SOD trailer? Why did you do this to her CDP?

I think this is basically because a lot has changed since SOD. I mean even Yen does not look like SOD Yen. I think Triss looked amazing in SOD, but after seeing her in video for W3 I still think she looks amazing.

Actually Triss' face has changed a bit however these are just minor (visible, though) changes. I think the shape of her face, lips and nose have changed since the SOD trailer but she still looks nice. Also, to me she looks younger and her voice fits it perfectly, imo.

Actually Triss' face has changed a bit however these are just minor (visible, though) changes. I think the shape of her face, lips and nose have changed since the SOD trailer but she still looks nice. Also, to me she looks younger and her voice fits it perfectly, imo.

I agree with everything you said, just one question. Where did you get pic on the right?

She looks better here. Better outfit also. That outfit in the video we are discussing makes her look worse. The one in this picture above is clearly better.

Although, someone earlier made a good point: She looks great in that video where Geralt is carrying her (dressed in formal wear) and there are fireworks going off in the background.

She looks better here. Better outfit also. That outfit in the video we are discussing makes her look worse. The one in this picture above is clearly better.

Although, someone earlier made a good point: She looks great in that video where Geralt is carrying her (dressed in formal wear) and there are fireworks going off in the background.

She is wearing the same outfit just with a hood tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom