TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone hope you well. I was and still am waiting for the pre-load to be available i'm in Portugal, i tried the solution where you go to the store and start download a demo to fix the error but still nothing.

Do we know which countries have the Witcher 3 available for download? Plus seems that ther's not much information from Sony.

Su Steam già c'è il preload da Martedì, infatti ho già The Witcher 3 pronto.
Grazie ma mi riferivo alla versione su PS4 e non a Steam.

Greetings everyone hope you well. I was and still am waiting for the pre-load to be available i'm in Portugal, i tried the solution where you go to the store and start download a demo to fix the error but still nothing.

Do we know which countries have the Witcher 3 available for download? Plus seems that ther's not much information from Sony.

Yeah I feel your pain. Here in Italy we are in the same boat. Apparently we are not the selected countries CDPR talked about....such a pity considering Americas got it for all.....I also tried to launch the install from the PS store from my laptop but it simply doesn't work.......

Got my TW3 pre-loading on my PS4 as we speak! Yeah, baby!!!

Yeah I feel your pain. Here in Italy we are in the same boat. Apparently we are not the selected countries CDPR talked about....such a pity considering Americas got it for all.....I also tried to launch the install from the PS store from my laptop but it simply doesn't work.....

It´s weird that you still can´t download it... Hope you get it soon (I´m sure you will)

Yeah as it seems that only some countries had pre-loading....guess it was too costly for them to release it in all EU countries....sigh...

Does anyone have it on auto-download. I've never pre-loaded a game before so I'm wondering how you can tell it's downloading?

Does anyone have it on auto-download. I've never pre-loaded a game before so I'm wondering how you can tell it's downloading?

Go to notifications > downloads

or

If you see a witcher tile on your homescreen hover over it > press the options button > select information

Question

How/where to start the download to finish the installation?
PC is the platform. I am using Gog galaxy
Thanks
MachineGun

Last edited:

The fix I posted about getting past the download error was for those who had the OPTION to download the game, but got an error when trying to activate it. If the download link is not there, your regions preload is not available yet. I am sorry if I was not more clear on this matter, and hope that you will have the option to preload soon (I'm sure you will before release).

I have heard that the language packs on gog.com won't be available before launch? Can any RED confirm if that's true?
I will probably play the game in german but being forced to download 3gb before I can play it in my prefered language sucks.Servers will be probably busy as well right after the game officially releases.
Could you please release the language packs earlier?

I have heard that the language packs on gog.com won't be available before launch? Can any RED confirm if that's true?
I will probably play the game in german but being forced to download 3gb before I can play it in my prefered language sucks.Servers will be probably busy as well right after the game officially releases.
Could you please release the language packs earlier?

It's in the news on GOG.com: http://www.gog.com/news/preload_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_now
And since the german voice over seems to be really good, I'd like to start the game with it right after release :D

I've finally finished downloading the files and installed it. Can't wait to play!
I wonder though why they don't use a form like torrents instead. If you need to quit halfway through you need to download it all the way from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom