In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

+
NO blood in water.
Quest variety only manages to surprise me. No senseless fetch quests. Even if some seem like that, they are not. The side quests in the witcher 3 are its selling point. They are simply amazing! I give you my world.

---------- Updated at 10:04 AM ----------

Maybe u can, on PC.... I dont know.

Well, I will know in a few days, thanks anyway. Then another question, is it possible to turn off the beard growing? I heard that if you use a preset beard then it stops. What about the hairstyles, does it have the classic W1 one? That was always my favorite.

Well, I will know in a few days, thanks anyway. Then another question, is it possible to turn off the beard growing? I heard that if you use a preset beard then it stops. What about the hairstyles, does it have the classic W1 one? That was always my favorite.
I think that the preset beard is a part of upcoming free DLCs. M sure using one of them will stop the beard growth. As of now, there is no option to turn it off. I have not played Witcher, so I do not know which hairstyle you are talking about.

---------- Updated at 10:52 AM ----------

Very good to hear... I expected nothing less, thank you. Just from a pure entertainment point of view have you enjoyed the variety of main quest in a similar way you praise the side quests?
The quality of both the main and side quests is the same, check out the updated review for further answers.

I think that the preset beard is a part of upcoming free DLCs. M sure using one of them will stop the beard growth. As of now, there is no option to turn it off. I have not played Witcher, so I do not know which hairstyle you are talking about.

---------- Updated at 10:52 AM ----------

The quality of both the main and side quests is the same, check out the updated review for further answers.

Thank you no more questions for me, thanks for answering all of mine :)

I assume you didn't import a save since you can't do that on consoles but get a choice screen, soooo what's the choice list?

I assume you didn't import a save since you can't do that on consoles but get a choice screen, soooo what's the choice list?
All I can say is, You will be able to give your input about every major decision u made in Witcher 2.

Is clearing a village from monsters a part of a sidequest? So how does it differ from the outposts on Far Cry for example?
It actually very generic. Many times its something u stumble upon. U see a village, u go there, but u see that there are monsters there. U can kill them if u wish, which will result in people settling there. No one tells u to go there and kill them. But sometimes its a part of the quest. Sometimes its not.
Outposts in Farcry unlock areas and new quests and its something u fight for urself or ur clan. In Witcher 3, u do it or not, its a choice. Clearing the area will only add more people who detest Geralt. :)
Also in farcry the consequences are not present. In Witcher 3, helping people will actly affect ur game later. Like I said, ur actions might destroy an existing village if u r not careful. So its not just clearing areas for villagers. Sometimes they are screwed coz of u.

Hey thanks for the review ArRam, would you be willing to tell us about the size of dungeons,caves and such... are we looking at similar to Skyrim's dungeons and cave or half that size or smaller?

It actually very generic. Many times its something u stumble upon. U see a village, u go there, but u see that there are monsters there. U can kill them if u wish, which will result in people settling there. No one tells u to go there and kill them. But sometimes its a part of the quest. Sometimes its not.
Outposts in Farcry unlock areas and new quests and its something u fight for urself or ur clan. In Witcher 3, u do it or not, its a choice. Clearing the area will only add more people who detest Geralt. :)
Also in farcry the consequences are not present. In Witcher 3, helping people will actly affect ur game later. Like I said, ur actions might destroy an existing village if u r not careful. So its not just clearing areas for villagers. Sometimes they are screwed coz of u.

Ok, that's way better than i thought! Thanks for clarifying that.

Hey thanks for the review ArRam, would you be willing to tell us about the size of dungeons,caves and such... are we looking at similar to Skyrim's dungeons and cave or half that size or smaller?
There are many different types. Some are humongous, some are small and some are just caves. But rest assured, some of them are spectacular!

eMeM

Forum regular
Could you tell something more about different types of potions? I've read somewhere that there are 2 or 3 types.
I'd like to know what is the difference between those types, how long their effects last and if it is true that the stronger ones can't be used in combat.

Can you say a bit about the monster and how big do they get ?? and are there any water monsters ??
There are many monsters, some will dfntly give u nightmares! Some u can talk to and befriend as well! The biggest monster I have encountered so far is as big as the Giant from Skyrim.
yes! There are monsters who live in and around water!

@ArRam

Thanks for the review!

Btw, have you met Fringilla Vigo ? :D
Cant say anything about it brother. No spoilers whatsoever.

Could you tell something more about different types of potions? I've read somewhere that there are 2 or 3 types.
I'd like to know what is the difference between those types, how long their effects last and if it is true that the stronger ones can't be used in combat.
Many of the potions return from witcher 3. Some give u buff against poison and some gives u the ability to see thru walls. I talk in depth as I use alchemy less in the game.

Top Bottom