Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAVED MY LIFE
Now that's a big add.

Wait a minute, Emu Export didn't save your life, did it? It was that cement-defacer .

Any bianconeri on the forum?

Not exactly but I was hoping they would pass onto the final as they are my favourite team from Italy. Especially after Ramos said that with one goal it would be all fixed for them. And saying after the game that they were favoiurites. How ffs when you loose the first game 1:2?? Such an arrogant ****.

So, anything interesting happend yesterday evening over there in that famous subforum?

Damn! All this beer talk made me want to have a nice, ice cold weisse bier...

Speaking of drinking, I´ve seen many of you mentioning how Bloth is no longer in the forums. Does any of you know what happened to him? I miss him, he´s a fun guy to read.

Damn! All this beer talk made me want to have a nice, ice cold weisse bier...

Speaking of drinking, I´ve seen many of you mentioning how Bloth is no longer in the forums. Does any of you know what happened to him? I miss him, he´s a fun guy to read.

From what I remember, he didn't agree with the GOG-Forum merge so he left. I could be wrong of course.

I don't like beer neither. Nor any kind of alcohol. But we also make the best sausages. :D

Uh, I tried to explain that to my Polish host father one (the sausage thing, about alcohol there was nothing to explain) and I must admit, I failed. As he sees it, the best sausages are made in Liszki.
(For those who don't speak Polish: It's a village near Cracow, and municipality the village I was living in was part of.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom