W3 Hype has rendered me incapable of playing other games

+
I did indeed laugh out loud when i read the title of this thread.

Then thought "sux to be you!"

Then realised i haven't played anything in the last two days either :shock::shock:

Granted much of this is getting things done so i can take time off to play uninterrupted for a couple of days next week but still

Im an really bigg Dark Souls fan! But just thinking about playing that game makes me sick...i want Geralt! I want my Signs! Iwant the big open world! I want the 80 monsters! And I want the great Sory! NOW!

I love dark souls too.

Really needed Yrden for the Ornstein and smough battle :(

I tried to avoid it but I have to write my thesis now...this is pure torture. Sitting in the library and thinking about the witcher every few minutes or so. But the worst thing is, that I won't be able to play a lot due to the studies. I really need to finish this as fast as I can to finally play through the game as much as I want. This will take a few more weeks though.

When i did absoloutly everything in the prolouge i just wanne walk into the wilderness and explore, just explore for hours!

I tried to avoid it but I have to write my thesis now...this is pure torture. Sitting in the library and thinking about the witcher every few minutes or so. But the worst thing is, that I won't be able to play a lot due to the studies. I really need to finish this as fast as I can to finally play through the game as much as I want. This will take a few more weeks though.

What are you studying Tkone? :)

Subject /w no option of shortcuts?

Thought that I was alone with the feeling of not enjoying other games now, kind of "good to know" that others have it too :)
Rewatched the new CGI trailer 2 times, short and left me wanting much more! Cannot wait for the game on PC!!

I'll just leave these here: (Witcher Medallion from Jinx shop)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Hearthstone works for me :) But yes, all hyped up for The Witcher 3! I just know it will be amazing for me.

Ha! Good to see I'm in good company. I am about 2/3rds of the way through Pillars of Eternity and I can't bring myself to even open it anymore, it bores me now =( I booted up TW2 and continued my 7th run through the game. It still looks better than anything that has been released in my opinion.

Only games I'm capable of playing are "non-games" like telltale's tales of the borderlands, game of thrones and life is strange. Anything which has any significant gameplay just doesn't work. Tried Asassins Creed Roque yesterday, but couldn't play it without thinking how much I would prefer to play Witcher 3.
And Hearthstone on my tablet outside in the sun also works for me. Aside from this, the only game I played longer than 2 hours in the last 6 months was GTA 5.

Not only am I unable to play any other game. I'm also unable to study for my exams, which start a week after the game comes out, meaning I won't be able to study next week either since I'll be playing the game. So... basically, I'm fucked.

Interesting... I've been kicking some serious ass in Rome II. I'm about to conquer Carthage. Those guys loved me too. By far they had the highest standing relations with my faction.

I saved them from being obliterated from a neighboring faction and they gave like +245 points to relations for just that lmao. But I think my hype and frustration of waiting for the Witcher 3 and the tactical advantage of where their settlements are on the map just made me say fuck it. I'm wiping you guys from existence.

Two other factions were allied with them though and I am now stuck in a war on two fronts. I let my rash thoughts get to me. I didn't even think to check who their friends were lmao. Fortunately their allies have invested almost everything into fleets and my nation is massively based on land. A couple well positioned smaller fleets of mine just took out their primary fleet as well so they are trying to recover from that while my 3 armies took like 4 of their cities the last two turns. Hopefully by tonight I will have destroyed Carthage completely and forced their allies into a position of trying to offer a treaty.

This will keep me more than occupied for the next 5 days lmao.

Yeah. Tried to finally start DAI a month ago. Couldn't do it. Dont starve goes. Its pretty engacing. And some motogp14. Pretty much ewerything with big lore is a no go for me currently. Last rpg I played was W2. Weird. I really hope I like this game. Also super hyped about batman.

Ha! I've just discovered Interplanetary and i'm having fun with my friend - nice break form WItcher Fantasy Game :D Reminds me a bit of an amazing game from Amiga: "K-240". It had another name on PC... hmm... hmmmmm.... Fragile Allegiance! Interplanetary is not half as fun but it still means it's pretty damn enjoyable :D Someone definately should create a remake of k-240 - it would be a hit =]

Not really, I am mostly playing ESO at the moment.

I feel the hype but not at that level OP, maybe doing other things you like would help pass the time especially outside of the PC.

I would be that way too....but as luck would have it i found a very old game that i never beat Blade of Darkness...man was i scared of it when i was i kid....but i'm glad that i did find it its easely one of the best games i played...a good way to spend time before TW3 i think :D

This is the final stretch of pain. Now that we're so close, it feels even longer than the past few years.

Top Bottom