A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
Would a RED please tell me what city that is, if we can go there, if this is a quest that we can do, and if this is the launch trailer?

Wow. Just wow. Speechless. Smiling like an idiot since sevral minutes.

Cool trailer. Really neat idea behind it, the execution lacked that special something Platige was able to bring, though. And I think this may be the first Witcher trailer to use stock "epic" music, which was a bit disappointing to me. It just felt slightly off overall. Geralt really didn't look like Geralt either.

Visually great in terms of CGI, though, and the content was well thought out.

I was starting to think it was just me. I loved everything EXCEPT Geralt's face. He looked a lot different.

To me it looked the video was set in real life places set against a CGI background and enhanced with special effects to make them look more fantastical. The props, characters, and effects were all CGI of course.

I was actually arguing with myself most of the time on whether or not it was live action, especially as Geralt's face was a little different. That was really good CGI.

Well, after several hours of failed attempts, I finally managed to download the high definition version of the cinematic. While something elusive is still haunting my impression of the video, my opinion of it is improving. However, I think the verse line ' . . .for the Witcher, brave and bold, paid in coin of gold . . .' would sound a bit better as ' . . .for the Witcher, brave and bold, paid in coin of gleaming gold . . .' . The alliteration of the two 'g's, to match the previous doubled 'b', seems to balance the line a bit more, poetically. However, they may have intentionally wished the cadence to fall flat on the word 'gold', to suggest a bluntness.

CGI Movie?

The creepiness of that teaser really emphasized the notion "nothing is what it seems."

Adding: If creature(s) have this creep factor in game it's gonna be awesome.

Last edited:
Have Sapkowski seen it?

It is the best computer-generated trailer I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom