A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
Well ... @RivenII you' re very late to the party :p :p
You all should visit the Pit of Hype moar ;) we puzzled over
the lyrics there for a while... and @Neudd made the post then

I'm never late, here, nor am I early, nor ever on time. I saw the previous posts. I just decided to have a listen for myself.

That lullably is just EPIC :heart:

The way it's worded, I think it must be a vampire lullaby. Because it's even addressing the listener with: "For the witcher brave and bold, paid in coin of gold, he'll chop and slice you, gut and dice you, eat you up whole".

The way it's worded, I think it must be a vampire lullaby. Because it's even addressing the listener with: "For the witcher brave and bold, paid in coin of gold, he'll chop and slice you, gut and dice you, eat you up whole".

Who does the Witcher eat up whole? A nightmare lullaby for kids? I don't get that part.

Who does the Witcher eat up whole? A nightmare lullaby for kids? I don't get that part.

Neither do I. It seems it could either be a song for little sentient monsters (?), or peasant children -- if there is a difference between the two . . . .

---------- Updated at 12:17 AM ----------

Could be a by-product of the whole "witchers are monsters" hysteria thing due to the Monstrum text? My best guess.
My second guess.

Right, we theorized about that in the witcher chat room too, aka the Pit of Hype :D
Exactly that line might be what the "Queen of Night" would sing for her "babys"
Well... if you play asshole Geralt :p this scene is just sad somehow and this
makes it epic, since clearly the women is a bruxa = monster

I mean REGIS ex here, we meet in TW1 ACT 3

Anyone else still watching it again? Like for the 10th time... :wat:

I watched it 3 times so far (pacing myself). I tear up every time. Every. Damn. Time. The ending is just so melancholic and sad..
The combination of music, visuals, my love of everything Witcher, the pure masterwork at display, it really gets to me. I don't think I have ever seen a trailer that had this kind of effect on me. Ok actually there was one, the original CGI for Dead Island. So these two are the best trailers ever made.

Right, we theorized about that in the witcher chat room too, aka the Pit of Hype :D
Exactly that line might be what the "Queen of Night" would sing for her "babys"

In case of lullaby it can be literally children, since TW1 turned vampires are actually wrong according to the lore (vampires are born, not turned). And my personal take on this - she is not a bruxa. Some other high vampire probably.

In case of lullaby it can be literally children, since TW1 turned vampires are actually wrong according to the lore (vampires are born, not turned). And my personal take on this - she is not a bruxa. Some other high vampire probably.

Right ;) , but doesn t change the fact the "QUEEN OF THE NIGHT" would sing it.
She might be a higher vampire, but then she must really overdone it, like Regis did in his past.

Right ;) , but doesn t change the fact the "QUEEN OF THE NIGHT" would sing it.
She might be a higher vampire, but then she must really overdone it, like Regis did in his past.

Yes, that's how I understood it. She became and addict, and couldn't help it. So she was expecting the witcher to appear sooner or later. Which also gives another point to ponder. Notice how in the end Geralt didn't use the hook, and left her there. It's possible she didn't even die.

That... was truly beautiful. Perfect CGI, masterful direction, atmosphere, great action and amazing work with the music in the background. This hypes me up too much for a Witcher movie. This short video gets everything right.

It looked like he was about to use the hook right before he collapsed. Maybe after he woke up and saw her body was burned he didn't see the point anymore because of the damage.

I'm just full of guesses. :p

PS: it could also be a warning "lullaby" since humans have similar storys :D if you don' t
behave the black man comes and ll get you. Hm aye she might not be dead, but she is pretty
bad messed up and since she lies open there, the rest of her bodys might get eaten up
by something.

That Geralt didn' t "hooked" her head could be simply the fact that she was already "burning"
in the daylight and the trophy was not suited to "indentify" her anymore.

It looked like he was about to use the hook right before he collapsed. Maybe after he woke up and saw her body was burned he didn't see the point anymore because of the damage.

If she was a high vampire, poison probably wouldn't be lethal even with such damage. So it's open to interpretation.

---------- Updated at 03:45 AM ----------

That Geralt didn' t "hooked" her head could be simply the fact that she was already "burning"
in the daylight and the trophy was not suited to "indentify" her anymore.

I didn't understand that as her burning in the daylight. The damage was due to poison probably.

I didn't understand that as her burning in the daylight. The damage was due to poison probably.

Uhhhh as far as i remember, black blood does not "burn" the body of the vampire, "just" poisen him
slowing him down making the vampire weaker to deal the final blow.

Just like SHE was in that state before Geralt finished her. BLOODTALITY!!!! *smirk*

The child vampire lullaby makes sense, as Gilrond mentioned. I didn't realize that was lore in Sapkowski's fiction. Good lord the lonely. desperate atmosphere. So well done. I hope the game can capture a fraction of that feeling.

Top Bottom