So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/599236523993800704

I can understand maintaining the release date when you try to stop early releases or people sharing something that's not officially launched.
But now since looks it's ok to stream, I don't see why not release early for the people who pre-ordered the game.
Are about the ones who pre-ordered on GOG or digital on console?

NOTE: If the mod's think that this thread should be merged on other ok. Just don't ban me =)

The big stores sell the game in the uk, france and germany. Pretty pointless now to forbid streams. Seems only we pc users who bought the game directly from CD Project have to wait 3 more days.

I bought a digital copy for Xbox One ... I have to wait too :(
I hope they will grant access before Tuesday.

The problem is not all big stores are selling world wide. Some stores spend a lot of money to hit a specific date, so I don't think it's up to CDPR to tell retailers thy can start selling. The date has already been agreed on, what people do with the content once it's out is the only thing CDPR has control over.

Steam or GOG could unlock it early, but then they might get in trouble... All of this is pure speculation of course, I have no idea how these contracts work

This is stupid! We should play it too not wait for more 3 days for it! People all over the world already playing and we who bought it directly from CD PROJEKT RED have to wait til may 19

This is RIDICULOUS AND STUPID!!

Altrough, I would like to happen, looks like we need to wait till tuesday/monday...
And as above said, this is not very fun for the digital customers

I bought a digital copy for Xbox One ... I have to wait too :(
I hope they will grant access before Tuesday.
Yeah, if the d-1 has been broken in various regions there's a remote possibility that who preordered the game on Steam, GoG and so on could have it before 19th?

Don't you think it is strange that the digital preorder crowd gets fucked while they are the people giving money to CDPR straight away? Some even years before release date?

Never pre-order games.

Okay I'd still win the argument because PC gamers are fucked even more than preordering people since they can't run to a store and buy & play the game straight away! Which console gamers can do now!
Give us at least equal treatment! If console dudes can play the retail copy, I want to do that too!

It's just honest discrimination PC players who have purchased the game, for example, I bought two copies, retail and Steam, and I'd hate to see such an attitude ... You can simply unlock the digital version earlier if the stream has no bans, and to no purpose, they are more hundreds constantly ....

It's just honest discrimination PC players who have purchased the game, for example, I bought two copies, retail and Steam, and I'd hate to see such an attitude ... You can simply unlock the digital version earlier if the stream has no bans, and to no purpose, they are more hundreds constantly ....

I would love that action, even if the game runs bad because there is not day 1, patch, the only action from CDPR that tries to minimze the damage and cares about all players would do to me

How are console gamers able to play it? Isn't it dependent upon a day one patch? If not I agree with the majority, the digital release button should be pushed now and allow everybody the same opportunity to play it over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom