Spanish translation is not completed, big problem.

+
Spanish translation is not completed, big problem.

Hi, some ps4 early players at spain are reporting that the game contains some polish non-translated texts..and really, I have no idea what to say about that..I am sad :(
I will receive my game next tuesday (pc) and I do not want to find this problem...also I don't know if it will be fixed (and when). Should I play on tuesday?

^ People who are playing it now have gotten their game from retailers that have broken the street date.

You are supposed to get the day 1 patch that fixes things and also download the language packs on day 1 ..so I recommend you wait for that if you really want spanish subtitles and/or audio.

Hi, some ps4 early players at spain are reporting that the game contains some polish non-translated texts..and really, I have no idea what to say about that..I am sad :(
I will receive my game next tuesday (pc) and I do not want to find this problem...also I don't know if it will be fixed (and when). Should I play on tuesday?

Now, this is a problem.I hope they will fix it with a patch.

^ People who are playing it now have gotten their game from retailers that have broken the street date.

You are supposed to get the day 1 patch that fixes things and also download the language packs on day 1 ..so I recommend you wait for that if you really want spanish subtitles and/or audio.

From where do you know we have to download language packs on day 1?

I thought text translations would all be included in the core game for the digital version.

From where do you know we have to download language packs on day 1?

I thought text translations would all be included in the core game for the digital version.
the digital version includes only english voices and subtitules for all languages, you have to download other language packs from gog

Top Bottom