In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

+
Can you dive and swim along side whales, before they shove you off?
Because...damn, that would be something you don't get to do every day.

Last edited:
Hey, ArRam, I have a question from a friend of mine:

I wonder how the main quest is handled in terms of urgency. In some RPG this crush the immersion totally. "You need to do this now, or we all die!" Instead you end up roaming the land for days with no negative effects on the main quest. I really hope there is a true urgency, or none at all.

Hey, ArRam, I have a question from a friend of mine:
There is no urgency so far(I have not completed the story). You can play it in your own pace. You have all the freedom. No urgency at all. :)

So Kaer Morhen is only at the beginning of the game and afterwards you can't go there?
You can go back to Kaer Morhen... But how and when, is worth waiting and experiencing yourself. :)

Are there only two counter attack animations for geralt? And are there finishers for non-humanoid creatures as well?

Great review it was a pleasure reading it.

If you decided to walk/run from one end of the map to the other end how many in-game days do you estimate that would take?

Are there only two counter attack animations for geralt? And are there finishers for non-humanoid creatures as well?
Yes.
Thank you for this review. Really helpful.
You are welcome brother.
Great review it was a pleasure reading it.

If you decided to walk/run from one end of the map to the other end how many in-game days do you estimate that would take?
It would take a day. From morning to evening. This is just an estimate though.

Hey ArRam. I know there are a lot of under water monsters in this game. I've noticed something in a map. Is there a Kraken living in the sea?

Top Bottom