So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you how it affects Steam and GoG unlocks and your reply is "Steam and GoG unlocks don't affect CDPR?"

Imo clearly not at all. And you failed to explain to me how exactly it does affect CDPR.

If you dont understand how indirectly having a large section of your paid customer base marginalised through the selfish action of a third party, could be of concern toa company renown for it brilliant customer service, I am really not sure how to explain it. any easier. Maybe with sock puppets?

I am totally looking forward to this game and dont care if I have to wait three days more, that doesnt mean less together people are as happy.

Wow-- after my experience witnessing this forum evolve over time, I don't know if the tension and excitement of the actual game will eclipse this preamble haha. This is great... in a depressing and sorry way.

HELLO!

It is I, your friendly neighbourhood..oh, wait. I hate everyone. Nevermind.

We -AREN'T- going to ban you for criticising CDPR! I know, it's shocking. You can't call them liars, or scum or suggest they threatened your puppy. But if you have issue with their decisions, feel free to make that clear. Politely. Concisely. Using examples. DON'T repeat it ten times across thread.

Now, I get why some people might be kind of pissed that others get thier games first.

That does suck.

But I can't fix that for you. Or me, by the way.

What I can fix, is making sure we treat each other REPSECTFULLY, (mostly) and POLITELY (nearly always).

Let's do that, or Ponies, deletions and edits -will- occur.

Oh, I left in the sock puppets reference, because it was funny. Kind of rude, but funny.

If you dont understand how indirectly having a large section of your paid customer base marginalised through the selfish action of a third party, could be of concern toa company renown for it brilliant customer service, I am really not sure how to explain it. any easier. Maybe with sock puppets?

I am totally looking forward to this game and dont care if I have to wait three days more, that doesnt mean less together people are as happy.

Ok, I didn't think you had an answer to it, thanks for confirming.

Hang in there OP, we're all going through it.

Just 72 hours to go!

Just pretend it's coming out June 1st that way feeling how long that is away May 19th doesn't seem so far away.

Nearly there!

Last edited:
Since everyone is having "early access", why not make it possible for people that got digital copies too? The weekend is here, the game has videos everywhere, we have to choose between satiating a little and receiving spoilers from videos or die waiting, it's just unfair.

When the leak first happened we worked hard on YouTube, Twitch and more to keep spoilers away from the public eye. However, with the press embargo lifting on Tuesday this week (meaning lots of non-embargo breaking videos being uploaded & shared) as well as, unfortunately, many stores breaking the street date, we chose to allow streaming & videos.

If you don't want to see streaming or videos, don't watch them till you get your copy.

Just release the game already, what's with all the suspense? Lots of people are already playing it there's no point in keeping us waiting..

Just release the game already, what's with all the suspense? Lots of people are already playing it there's no point in keeping us waiting..

He already gave you a way to survive.

"If you don't want to see streaming or videos, don't watch them till you get your copy."

One post just got deleted as being TOTALLY off-topic. If you want to ask about game features, please use the relevant threads.

Since everyone is having "early access", why not make it possible for people that got digital copies too? The weekend is here, the game has videos everywhere, we have to choose between satiating a little and receiving spoilers from videos or die waiting, it's just unfair.

errr WHAT THE FRAK?!?

First not everyone has early access if "everyone" had early access you wouldn't be here asking for it because you would have it! You actually have a third choice DON'T watch the videos and Don't die. Yeah that's right you wont actually die because you can't play the game. while it is unfair it isn't unfair because of CDPR. CDPR can't make it fair by letting you play. What about those people waiting for their game to ship and it arrives monday/tuesday? How, pray tell, is you getting to play the game and them not being able to play fair?

DAMMIT I fell for it again! This isn't about being fair I keep getting fooled by that. Its about saying FU to anyone that can't play the game so long a YOU get to play the game. Silly me. So yes Plz be fair to us CDPR and stick to your guns and release the game at 1 am CET on May 19th. Yay for fairness.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/599236523993800704

I can understand maintaining the release date when you try to stop early releases or people sharing something that's not officially launched.
But now since looks it's ok to stream, I don't see why not release early for the people who pre-ordered the game.
Are about the ones who pre-ordered on GOG or digital on console?

NOTE: If the mod's think that this thread should be merged on other ok. Just don't ban me =)

I think you'd have to take that up with retailers, like Best Buy, Gamestop, etc. At this point, with the streaming stuff, I think CDPR wouldn't go to war with retailers anymore. But, then again retailers won't budge since they've got plans in place like midnight releases.

The true culprits are the ones that broke street date. I think it's hard to blame CDPR for taking it easy on gamers who might just get banned from Twitch just for streaming a game they bought legally. At some point, there's only so much they can do when there's so many copies in the wild. I

GOG: Release game early

Middle East and now America has broken street dates, while first-rate PC customers who bought the game on GOG gets the shaft and have to wait until the weekend is over, and suffer another 5 agonizing days for the next weekend.

This is completely unfair and easily fixable. A simple solution would be to unlock the game early. So please: release the game early on GOG.

Companies should start setting street dates LATER than digital to avoid these kinds of problems in the future. It is a win-win.

Retailers breaking the street date isn't CD Projeckt's fault - and I'm sure their sales staff is trying to get those few retailers to hold off till the 19th.

And it's not reasonable to expect CD Project to release it early on GOG and Steam to be "fair" to the digital orders as the company might be still working on the Day 1 patch for PC. They'll be having their own internal schedule for the patch and other PC related stuff based on the 19th as a release date, and it's not at all reasonable for us to expect them to drop that schedule. And let's not forget that the guys working there are people - the posts here asking for an early release on digital are basically asking the CD Project staff to scramble and pull all nighters just to release it a day or two early. I work in an industry where deadlines are important and it can be incredibly frustrating and stressful to the working staff when a deadline that's been decided on is suddenly brought ahead by a few days. CD Projekt has been hard at work on this for the last 3 years - let's give them the time that they have already committed to.

Middle East and now America has broken street dates, while first-rate PC customers who bought the game on GOG gets the shaft and have to wait until the weekend is over, and suffer another 5 agonizing days for the next weekend.

This is completely unfair and easily fixable. A simple solution would be to unlock the game early. So please: release the game early on GOG.

Companies should start setting street dates LATER than digital to avoid these kinds of problems in the future. It is a win-win.

Are you really re-posting the same thing as your other thread that got locked ?? Seriously..?? The answer won't change you know!.. Deal with it bro!!

Patience is a virtue :)

P.s Read the quote below..I think you'r at step 2 now!! The faster you get to #3 the better you'l feel! :D

Last edited:
DAMMIT I fell for it again! This isn't about being fair I keep getting fooled by that. Its about saying FU to anyone that can't play the game so long a YOU get to play the game. Silly me. So yes Plz be fair to us CDPR and stick to your guns and release the game at 1 am CET on May 19th. Yay for fairness.

I have a quite different argumentation than most people here right now and I pointed it out before but let me explain again why it is fair to release the game early and why it's unfair how it is right now:
1. There are three different paths of buying the game: digital, physical PS4 and XboxOne and physical PC. It is totally fair that all digital people can't play but it is not fair that a part of the physical crowd can play and some don't(PC).
2. You are not saying FU to people who have to wait for shipment. The choice of going digital, physical and buy it personally or getting it shipped was their decision. They wouldn't get it any earlier anways this way AND most of them will get the game on Monday, the latest!
3. Indeed you are saying FU to any PC Youtuber or streamer that gets a huge disadvantage over console streamers.
4. I'm not angry on those recent retailers breaking the street date neither on CDPR. I'm angry on the retailers that already sold the game last saturday, monday, tuesday and that CDPR is officially allowing streams of that.
5. Don't you think it is strange that the digital preorder crowd gets fucked while they are the people giving money to CDPR straight away? Some even years before release date? And now we're sitting here and can't play...

Coming to my first point, the logical thing to do would be to allow all versions of the game to start playing as of now or let me go in store and pick up the PC version, please. Which also seems very unfair that this copy is not as physical as the console copy. :mad:

Jeez.... so much DRAMA!!!

After all the years of waiting, what difference does a couple of days make? Who cares if someone on another continent can play it already? So what if there are playthroughs appearing? Just wait... ignore the early players... don't watch the playthroughs... There are bigger issues in life.

Jeez.... so much DRAMA!!!

After all the years of waiting, what difference does a couple of days make? Who cares if someone on another continent can play it already? So what if there are playthroughs appearing? Just wait... ignore the early players... don't watch the playthroughs... There are bigger issues in life.
It's not just people on another continent playing anymore. The game's broken release date in nearly every country. Doesn't change what you told though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom