In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

+
i have an actual question about the underwater combat

overall, how did it feel? How was the handling? Did you enjoy it?

In most games, i hate swimming, and underwater fights. I still do it, because i want the loot, but i find it quite stressing, claustrophobic and often, the controls are worse.

also was there much underwater content? Is it worth exploring as the rest of the world is?

If light armor, for example is leveled to the max, does it become heavy armor or does it stay light? Oh and I really appreciate your prompt responses. Thanks.

Hm...remember in the 35 minute demo when the area aard effect was just like a blast of air? Then in recent footage the area arrd has like a blue magic aura?

Do you know, does the blue just come with an upgrade? Or did they change the effect?

Hm...remember in the 35 minute demo when the area aard effect was just like a blast of air? Then in recent footage the area arrd has like a blue magic aura?

Do you know, does the blue just come with an upgrade? Or did they change the effect?
I am not really sure which footage you are refering to. But aard is not an invisible affect which pushes enemies back. The wave affect is visible.

I am not really sure which footage you are refering to. But aard is not an invisible affect which pushes enemies back. The wave affect is visible.

Well, in some recent footage, the effect is like this: http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/PSX2fx.gif

But in the 35 min demo, the same move doesn't generate a blue aura. It is just a blast of dust and air.

I was just wondering if the blue aura comes with an upgrade or if it is always there :)

Well, in some recent footage, the effect is like this: http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/PSX2fx.gif

But in the 35 min demo, the same move doesn't generate a blue aura. It is just a blast of dust and air.

I was just wondering if the blue aura comes with an upgrade or if it is always there :)

Oh! That comes with an upgrade buddy. Its not the color that matters here though. Its really useful while fighting multiple enemies, especially those wretched wolves and drowners. This upgrade is freakin awesome btw!

Oh! That comes with an upgrade buddy. Its not the color that matters here though. Its really useful while fighting multiple enemies, especially those wretched wolves and drowners. This upgrade is freakin awesome btw!

Oh okay!

I meant, can you get the second aard attack, and it at first DOESNT have a blue aura? And then you upgrade it further to get the aura? Or, once you unlock the move, it already has the aura?

Oh okay!

I meant, can you get the second aard attack, and it at first DOESNT have a blue aura? And then you upgrade it further to get the aura? Or, once you unlock the move, it already has the aura?
Its actually not an aura. It seems like one in the gif. But its still an air blast.

Top Bottom