The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

+
About Nvidia's own recommendations(which they only tested on 900 series so far, hence no other recommendations):

They didn't state what framerate they were considering recommended but I'm going to assume 60 because they did state however that these recommendations are based on fps remaining 40+ in THE MOST DEMANDING of scenes. Which would lead you to assume in 'normal' scenes it should be 60.

Will my rig run it?

Hello!
I just pre-loaded The Witcher 3 and I am very afraid that the game won't run very well on my rig. Upgraded it last year and only planning to upgrade it more next year. Some advice on how it will run will be appreciated!

CPU: AMD FX 8320 3.5ghz (stock)

Card: Gigabyte AMD R9 270x 2GB Windforce 3

Ram: 16gb DDR3 1600mhz.

Case: Cooltek with 4 120mm Fans in it.

Will I be able to run the game smooth on full HD 1080 at like medium to high settings?

I'm guessing since i dont use Intel and Nvidia, the moderators don't even look at my post. Sigh....

Hello!
I just pre-loaded The Witcher 3 and I am very afraid that the game won't run very well on my rig. Upgraded it last year and only planning to upgrade it more next year. Some advice on how it will run will be appreciated!

CPU: AMD FX 8320 3.5ghz (stock)

Card: Gigabyte AMD R9 270x 2GB Windforce 3

Ram: 16gb DDR3 1600mhz.

Case: Cooltek with 4 120mm Fans in it.

Will I be able to run the game smooth on full HD 1080 at like medium to high settings?

I'm guessing since i dont use Intel and Nvidia, the moderators don't even look at my post. Sigh....

With the latest report, says that a 280x to Ultra or an 770, so that 270x might be like the 960 to reach high without problems, your cpu is good, the game is not CPU bound so I bet 1080p high , as for the Nvidia settings, they said that 40+ fps at the worst moment so I suspect to you 50 fps on high average

Thank you very much mate, finally someone took the time to answer. I very much hope you will be right, can't wait to play the game. Have a great day!

Thank you very much mate, finally someone took the time to answer. I very much hope you will be right, can't wait to play the game. Have a great day!
I hope I am right! even I am wrong and it performs better, this is all Gueswork, but the German magazine I read (all of us I think) said that the game could make 1080p on a 280x and is not CPU bound, an i7 4790 Downclocked to 2.0Ghz!

You`re welcome, enjoy the game!

---------- Updated at 09:30 AM ----------

Also, for confirmation

Attachments

• dlcFvlz.png
    dlcFvlz.png
    9 KB · Views: 49
I was wondering if anyone knows how the game will play with my settings. I have a i7-2700k 3,4 ghz processor . A gtx 660 TI video card and 8 gb ram

Is there any chance in running this on 2.8 GHz i5 CPU and this graphic card: SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD 4890 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E OC, please? ( http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?pid=259&lid=1# ). Resolution 1280x1024, hope I wouldn't have to downgrade it.

Bummer. 4xxx cards can't do DirectX 11, which is a hard requirement. (Nor can my old beast of a GTX 285.)

---------- Updated at 09:43 AM ----------

My G3258 at stock cannot wait for this baptism by fire.
G3258 is only two cores, which increases the number of context switches. I have one also. It will be interesting to see how it performs.

PC requirements

hello guys, I was wondering if my PC is capable of running the witcher 3.

- Amd fx 8320 4.5ghz
- Sapphire radeon hd 7850 oc edition 2 gb (1200/1400 MHz)
- Corsair v. 12gb ddr3 1600MHz
- Monitor asus vx238h (1080p)

but I'll be able to play with details medium / high to 1080p? or I'll have to give up some graphic detail?

Hello Everyone, I have a question: Will the pc game support xbox 360 controller or just the one from xbone? (I didn't own it)
Thanks in advance:)

Core i3 is 4 bogocores rather than a straight dual core, but that is encouraging. I'm still thinking there will be an advantage to Core i5, Core i7, and AMD FX-8xxx at the high end, because these have more memory bandwidth, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Hello. I preordered the the witcher 3 a couple weeks ago. I have a GTX 660M video card. I was wondering if there is any chance I can get the game to run. Back when I preordered I had no idea there was different 660 cards. I just recently found out. I would upgrade but it's a laptop :( I meet the requirements for everything else. Thanks for your time!

Top Bottom