Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird how everything that kept you entertained over the past year tends to become utterly boring when you're waiting for some game to come out.

But it's not just some game. It's the ultimate proof of console/PC parity compared with the biggest downgrade the world has ever seen.

But it's not just some game. It's the ultimate proof of console/PC parity compared with the biggest downgrade the world has ever seen.

ALERT! ALERT! POST DELETE!
Or you could just give me a drink. I'll take long island tea if anyone's up to making it.

ALERT! ALERT! POST DELETE!
Or you could just give me a drink. I'll take long island tea if anyone's up to making it.

I'll serve you this instead:

View attachment 14220

Tea from East Frisia, the part in Germany where I was born and where, imo, the best tea is made.

Edit: Why doesn't the forum show my images correctly?

Attachments

• norderney06.jpg
    norderney06.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 34
The textures on that glass make me wanna vomit, the ice doesnt reflect the light properly, the cold blur is overdone.. 2/10 just cuz the lemon looks fresh

Oooh, upgrades! With mint!

Incidentally, if you're linking to another picture on the web, the img tags still work. It's just a problem with the attachment thingie

The Wild Hunt seems to really be bringing them in, now -- in droves. It's getting hard to keep up with the number of new threads. When I come back from playing for a while, I'll hardly be able to recognise the old place.
Yup. And a lot of them apparently aren't familiar with the concept of "civil conversation" so lots of bans/post deletion are happening. I can imagine what mods are going through right now:

---------- Updated at 11:00 AM ----------

All this hate and negativity is depressing. This forum used to be such a nice place. :crybaby:

Yeah, I love when somebody call the CDPR liars because the game has not one big open world, but three. They don't even know how big the world itself, and how detailed it is. The stupidity makes me angry I woudn't be a good mod :D

Yeah, I love when somebody call the CDPR liars because the game has not one big open world, but three. They don't even know how big the world itself, and how detailed it is. The stupidity makes me angry I woudn't be a good mod :D

Neither would I. These people haven't even seen the game yet, so how can they know what it will play like? Makes me wonder if we've just attracted a load of trolls.

Makes me wonder if we've just attracted a load of trolls.
I just see this as the downside of success/popularity. You're bound to attract all manner of people.

I can still handle regular trolls though, but if this forum becomes a nest for liberal hippies, crying MISOGYNY! and SEXISM! I'm out, and I'm never coming back.

But it still is, you just need to come to the Hairy Bear and avoid the TW3 subforum.
Eh? The point I was making was that in the past you could go anywhere in the forum, not just the hairy bear and not getting cancer from the posts you read. Not the case anymore.

Last edited:
Neither would I. These people haven't even seen the game yet, so how can they know what it will play like? Makes me wonder if we've just attracted a load of trolls.

They should work on the bridges, right? Anyway. I saw one of the Youtuber's video, he says that on the event they captured the gameplays via Nvidia Shadowplay with pretty low bitrate, and after that Youtube donwgradeing the video qualiti even more, so we have no idea how the game looks for real. Every single gamer who saw this game live said that this game just stunning.
Anyway I wonder how many "downgradeist" have proper PC to run this game on Ultra...

They should work on the bridges, right? Anyway. I saw one of the Youtuber's video, he says that on the event they captured the gameplays via Nvidia Shadowplay with pretty low bitrate, and after that Youtube donwgradeing the video qualiti even more, so we have no idea how the game looks for real. Every single gamer who saw this game live said that this game just stunning.
Anyway I wonder how many "downgradeist" have proper PC to run this game on Ultra...

I wouldn't be surprised if most of these idiots don't play any games and are just here to cause trouble without realizing that the Mods won't take any shit.

I just see this as the downside of success/popularity. You're bound to attract all manner of people.

I can still handle regular trolls though, but if this forum becomes a nest for liberal hippies, crying MISOGYNY! and SEXISM! I'm out, and I'm never coming back.

Oh right, now we have only the graphic trolls. Didn't think about that when the game comes out. Hard times might come.

Eh? The point I was making was that in the past you could go anywhere in the forum, not just the hairy bear and not getting cancer from the posts you read. Not the case anymore.

There you're right. Sorry, II misunderstood you then.

Sub forum... So the thread asking us for cancel our pre-order wasn't a joke?!?!

Dammit! Some people doesn't know what they are asking for!! Like trying to keep me away from my milked breakfast!! Foolish!

That was an actual thread? I did not see that... I guess the Bioware forum could be even worse.

@eskiMoe Yeah, it was all started with the bitching for the Gwent card and the cloth map. That was soooo pathetic. I still think that the CE is underpriced, the statue would cost more by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom