Any textures updates in the future?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any textures updates in the future?

Hi, I have basicly one question about graphic, specifically about one thing. Will be any update of this red brick wall texture? We can see it quite often, and this texture is kinda bad, so flat without any tessellation. Maybe there is something wrrong with me, but this red coulor is so glaring and compelling my eyes into it that I can barely ignore it cause everything else around is so beautiful. Hope You can do something with that :)

https://youtu.be/NASfzt1C7aY?t=45

Tessellation in many othere walls are much better, here almost non exist. I don't complain, just asking :p

Last edited:
I don't think it's the textures, it's the lightning. It's so messed up. I really hope there's enhanced eddition with better lightning coming , or something like that. I was watching a stream right now and the lightning is ruining everything.

I don't agree.

And seriously, no one has the PC version of the game yet as there is no possible way to download the patch that unlocks the game, so...

We never switched the textures. On pc, you now have the option to activate "Ultra" quality textures with the full resolution. However, the difference that many people see with new and old footage was a strong sharpening filter in 2013 that looks awesome on screenshots and in short videos, but strains the eyes after a short while if there is a lot of movement (leaves and grass swaying in the wind as an example). That's why it was decided to tone that effect down.
However, people who really want to have it can of course use the Redkit to change the environment settings. It's just a matter of taste. :)

Found the above from another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom