PC footage with Day 1 patch?

+
PC footage with Day 1 patch?

I've seen plenty of PS4/Xbone footage but none for PC with the day 1 patch. Anyone got any links?

Yeah, a lot of the issues that seem to going around come from the fact that nobody actually has any of that footage.

Whispers and mythical tales abound, but so far, true Retail PC Footage is essentially bigfoot right now.

Everyone knows someone who's 'seen him', but he's still nowhere to be found.

@Vixraine That probably because very few people can even play the PC version. All those playing early are playing on console. Only reviewers and such have the playable PC version and not sure if it checks for/allows updates...

But do you really expect it to look any different with the patch? If that's the state of the game 3 days before release then there won't be a big difference at release.

Can't wait to see and play it without video compression.

But do you really expect it to look any different with the patch? If that's the state of the game 3 days before release then there won't be a big difference at release.

Can't wait to see and play it without video compression.

Well Marcin said the PC versions out there aren't the latest build and said they look bad so I assume something will change.

Attachments

• 2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg
    2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 54
Yes, I'm sure a community manager said their product looks bad. Suuure he did.

"something is not quite right and while we're figuring out what mistake has been made, we have removed the video. We do admit it looked pretty wonky, hence its removal.

It simply made the PC version look pretty bad and YT compression didn't help either. This was not the final build for PC on which we are working till the last moment."

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...r-Min-vs-Max-comparison?p=1660944#post1660944

The comparison footage looks like all other PC footage I've seen so I assume they all have old builds, considering Marcin mentioned the PC build is still being worked on so I doubt anyone has it.

"something is not quite right and while we're figuring out what mistake has been made, we have removed the video. We do admit it looked pretty wonky, hence its removal.

It simply made the PC version look pretty bad and YT compression didn't help either. This was not the final build for PC on which we are working till the last moment."

Impressive piece of selective quoting there, don't you think?
What was ACTUALLY said was:
Regarding the comparion video, unfortunately we don’t know how this video was created and what PC settings have been used. It compared an early PC version with a PS4 debug build without the day 1 patch. So it's quite an uncommon basic setting. Something went wrong here and therefore we spoke to the editorial team behind it - we both agreed something is not quite right and while we're figuring out what mistake has been made, we have removed the video. We do admit it looked pretty wonky, hence its removal.

It simply made the PC version look pretty bad and YT compression didn't help either. This was not the final build for PC on which we are working till the last moment.

Well Marcin said the PC versions out there aren't the latest build and said they look bad so I assume something will change.

Yeah, I don't know how many times he has to say that thing over and over. but some people really don't pay any attention to that. they just keep bashing and expressing childish emotions. if anyone can't believe Marcin or CDPR then they can easily go ahead and cancel their pre-order. who cares ?!
there's nothing further to discuss.

from what i gather i would say the pc version is still worked at .. that means that very few people have access to the pc version very few , and i dont think the day 1 patch is ready yet .i guess they still testing it to make sure nothing else comes up before launch the would totally break the game with the new patch =P. thats at least how it looks from steam database activity for the witcher 3

---------- Updated at 01:41 PM ----------

Yeah, I don't know how many times he has to say that thing over and over. but some people really don't pay any attention to that. they just keep bashing and expressing childish emotions. if anyone can't believe Marcin or CDPR then they can easily go ahead and cancel their pre-order. who cares ?!
there's nothing further to discuss.

i dont trust anny video how w3 looks for pc =P with serveral reason therfor i wont even think about complaining how the pc version looks. i just wait and see how it looks on my pc without anny image degration becouse of compresion of the image =) high res screen chots are wey better to see how a game actuly looks than video .. but htan again .. as loong as the game looks good ( and the texture resolution is high) i am happy ^^

Impressive piece of selective quoting there, don't you think?
What was ACTUALLY said was:

And? He still states it looks bad because it is an old build, not because he is unsure what settings are used. Because he CAN'T say it looks bad because of the settings if he doesn't know what they were set to. This is what I stated. I linked to the entire post for reference.

So I am hoping the release day sees an updated build we have yet to see with the day 1 patch on PC. According to Marcin this is what we should expect.

And? He still states it looks bad because it is an old build, not because he is unsure what settings are used. Because he CAN'T say it looks bad because of the settings if he doesn't know what they were set to. This is what I stated. I linked to the entire post for reference.

So I am hoping the release day sees an updated build we have yet to see with the day 1 patch on PC. According to Marcin this is what we should expect.

No, he said the video made the PC version look bad, none of the other things that you claim. So please stop spreading false information.

Top Bottom