Kayran: Can someone please kill the kayran for me? :(

+
Please check the file... My game is not reading the file ..... Do tell what type of file you had uploaded..

Guest 2081505

Please check the file... My game is not reading the file ..... Do tell what type of file you had uploaded..

The file is excellent, one of my best. :geraltthatsgood:Downloaded it, and tested it.

Do you have the steam-version of the game? Using steam-cloud? Then you may have some problems to integrate any other save.

This file is around 1MB my save games are around 13 MB as i have uplaoded them

---------- Updated at 11:04 AM ----------

Please do send full file

Guest 2081505

This file is around 1MB my save games are around 13 MB as i have uplaoded them

---------- Updated at 11:04 AM ----------

Please do send full file

No. This is the full file. Btw.: 1.972 KB is not 1, but almost 2 MB. I have hundreds of savegames of 2 - 3 MB, but not a single one of 13 MB. I found the reason: You're cheating. Perhaps the reason of your problems is to be found here. Seems to make files longer.

MS, checking out.

Five years later and people's still stucked with the Kayran.... Priceless.,

Don't be ashamed, gamers, the Kayran's fight is the Baptism of Fire of TW2 ;). Glad to see new players enjoying the Saga.

One more help request

I'm a little late to this series - recently finished Witcher 1. I’m hoping someone can help me out by defeating the dang Kayran for me. Action sequences are my least favorite part of RPGs and I can’t seem to get past this one. Save file is here. Thanks in advance.

it's not that difficult, just buy the trap from the patrolling elf, cedric i think, and observe the movent of the tentacles, press roll as soon as the movement starts, use yrden, always the same

Much appreciated, MaxStrauss! I did watch your video and several others on YouTube before posting, but whether because of system lag or my own ineptness, kept dying before I could get through it. Now back to the story - thanks again!

I'm a little late to this series - recently finished Witcher 1. I’m hoping someone can help me out by defeating the dang Kayran for me. Action sequences are my least favorite part of RPGs and I can’t seem to get past this one. Save file is here. Thanks in advance.

Gonna be honest, if the Kayran was that difficult for you to the point where you needed a save file...I'd turn down the difficulty/use Cheat Engine. Act 2's boss fight is much more difficult and don't get me started on Act 3.

Last edited:
Gonna be honest, if the Kayran was that difficult for you to the point where you needed a save file...I'd turn down the difficulty/use Cheat Engine. Act 2's boss fight is much more difficult and don't get me started on Act 3.

I would tend to disagree. I find that everything after the Kayran is fairly plain sailing, both on normal, and on hard. I still don't really enjoy fighting that nasty overgrown mass of mutated tentacles, and consider it the most challenging fight in the game, for me, at least.

Last edited:

It's not a question of difficulty in most cases. It's the PC that has the problem, rather than the player. With a lot of near-minimum specs, and some high-spec PCs with custom mouse drivers, the QTE doesn't register properly.

(I did my last playthrough with a new Logitech mouse, and the ballista in the prologue was a nightmare)

Last edited:
It's not a question of difficulty in most cases. It's the PC that has the problem, rather than the player. With a lot of near-minimum specs, and some high-spec PCs with custom mouse drivers, the QTE doesn't register properly.

(I did my last playthrough with a new Logitech mouse, and the ballista in the prologue was a nightmare)

Seems rather like it's the same issue it's always been: those rather problematic QTEs.

Guest 2081505

Seems rather like it's the same issue it's always been: those rather problematic QTEs.

On easy? No, I don't think so. You have one single QTE, and it's not nesessary to fill the bar. Shouldn't reach zero, that's all.

Top Bottom