PS4, Xbox One videos and a comparison video

+
Thanks for posting this, I'm sure those that are interested, will be happy. Although... without the day 1 patch this comparison very isn't fair. The ps4 version had the most polish before release (not that either is perfect yet). Once the day 1 patches are live I'm sure there will be so little difference between them it won't be noticeable. CDPR has really done a fantastic job with the console versions of this game, and have squeezed out some amazing visuals on both platforms, IMHO. I am willing to bet performance will be similar as well.

Not surprising IMO. PS4 has consistently given better performance than the Xbox One on crossplatform games.

Considering the XBOX only runs at 900p anyways comparing both is kinda pointless

Remember, the Xbox version now has dynamic scaling from 900/1080p depending on the intensity of rendering being displayed at any given time.

As some testers, used the game with 1.01 patch, the game still suffers framerate drop. Also on gallop or turning the gamera its stutters. I hope we get another patch that fix those real.

Thanks for posting this, I'm sure those that are interested, will be happy. Although... without the day 1 patch this comparison very isn't fair. The ps4 version had the most polish before release (not that either is perfect yet). Once the day 1 patches are live I'm sure there will be so little difference between them it won't be noticeable. CDPR has really done a fantastic job with the console versions of this game, and have squeezed out some amazing visuals on both platforms, IMHO. I am willing to bet performance will be similar as well.

Oooh, it's certain the patch hasn't been applied here yet? Good news!!!!!

Not surprising IMO. PS4 has consistently given better performance than the Xbox One on crossplatform games.

Not always true. AC Unity had a better performance on Xbox One thanks to the CPU, both versions were 900p.

Xbox One is the only new gen console i have, so this is the only version i'll get. If the X1 version had turned out to be MUCH worse, i might have been crazy enough to have bought a PS4, but that won't be nessecary. A few years ago i bought Risen for my Xbox 360 and that framerate...wooh boy, that was a whole different story. Nowhere clear near 30fps, lol. So this should be ok.

Top Bottom