Thank you CDPR

+
Thank you CDPR

I just need to thank you REDs that worked on the Witcher series and gave your best to make awesome games. And I want to thank you now because I'll probably go dark for a while after the game release. :)

Edit: Oh Yeah!! And special thanks to the BLUEs too for a top Job and being as addicted to every piece of news as we all are over here!! This is the first forum visit everyday and I've seen some funny and awesome stuff!

The Witcher is a unique experience for me and I love it. Thanks a lot for working hard on The Wild Hunt, I remember hearing Damien talking about learning flight paterns of different bird species in game. I can't wait to check those out!! xD

Just the feeling of having devs that listen to the community it's not something I'm used to, and those 16 free DLCs move couldn't have come in a better time, and I hope the gaming industry get your message!!
seeing as a lot of companies just see gamers as a sack of money to be turned inside out until there's nothing left.

We got your messages :hatsoff:

The day the Witcher 3 officialy launches will be a special day for me and a lot here I hope!! Will eat and drink my favorites here, and probabily be playing my new favorite game too!!
So this is just a small thanks for all the dedication, and love for games. I don't know what awaits us in the Witcher 3 but I bet it will be unforgettable!

Last edited:
Yes, thank you so much CDPR, I'm pretty sure the game's going to be awesome.
BTW, just wondering, am I the only one who has this neurotic tick that everything has to be perfect the first time one starts the game? I want to wait til it's dark, have my favourite drink etc. etc. Please let me know if this sounds too sad :')

Yes, thank you so much CDPR, I'm pretty sure the game's going to be awesome.
BTW, just wondering, am I the only one who has this neurotic tick that everything has to be perfect the first time one starts the game? I want to wait til it's dark, have my favourite drink etc. etc. Please let me know if this sounds too sad :')

Yup, I have the same thing for every single episode of Game of Thrones, every week. I'll be buying so much pizza and cases of beer that I won't leave the room for a long time.

Top Bottom