Witcher 3 will be awesome!

+
so soon and yet so far away :D
I surely won't abandon the main quest just for exploring. I hope sidequests, main quest and exploring the world fit so well together that it doesn't matter what you do, it'll feel just like accompanying Geralt on his final big adventure. Searching the world for every last chest isn't something my Geralt will do^^

Besides, anyone knows if there is post credit exploration and side quests or is the game finished after the epilog?

Let's drink to awesome!

:cheers:

As for main quest I probably won't touch it for a month, if at wll. The open world is so vast & huge, just wanna play in the sandbox & do side quests/random encounters & everything in - between.

Will touch on the main story in time but that vastness is to good of an opportunity to ignore.

As for main quest I probably won't touch it for a month, if at wll. The open world is so vast & huge, just wanna play in the sandbox & do side quests/random encounters & everything in - between.

Will touch on the main story in time but that vastness is to good of an opportunity to ignore.

I will most likely do some in the start then hunt monsters until i am like level 10 then progress the main a little more I dont want to ignore it completely, but i dont want to rush it either.. I love talking about this game with like minded people..my wife told me im not allowed to talk about the witcher anymore =(

I am thrilled that people understood my intentions. So much hate over the "downgrade" which I believe is BS. The game looks amazing and even if some things were lessened for better performance I find it sad that some people prefer graphics over story. I still play KOTOR and it's graphics suck by today's standards. I have no doubt the game will look amazing on all platforms and be the best game in years.

I really want to see how my Witcher 2 decisions will affect the world state of Witcher 3 and meet all those old and new characters again (especially since I finished reading all 7 of the fan translated books)..the immersion boost is insane and I simply cannot wait to see how Geralt's story will end.

I really want to see how my Witcher 2 decisions will affect the world state of Witcher 3 and meet all those old and new characters again (especially since I finished reading all 7 of the fan translated books)..the immersion boost is insane and I simply cannot wait to see how Geralt's story will end.
Same here. I cannot wait. Also can you tell me where to find the translations?

I can't wait for the Redkit to release, not that the game is out yet, but I'm really curious about what the possibilities are. I loved modding in Fallout and TES games and the community is great there. Here's to hoping that this will be a great game to mod as well.

I can't wait.

I'm not really type of gamer who demands best of graphics. Not to mention I do not play alot of single player games. Having that said, this is my first big game purchase (expansions including) and all this because of game immersion that involves us, gamers. Just stopping for a moment and having a pleasant view, with geat soundtrack in background is already breath taking experience.

Not many games manage to pull off a smile in our faces while listening to dialogs in game as well. Oh, and right! Supporting game developers, which IMO they deserve it, because creating something with passion for masses is hard to spot. I still remember the video made about CDPR how they were evolving from few folks group into something much bigger. thumbs up for you guys!

I can't wait for the Redkit to release, not that the game is out yet, but I'm really curious about what the possibilities are. I loved modding in Fallout and TES games and the community is great there. Here's to hoping that this will be a great game to mod as well.

I can't wait.
i hope they improved it =) so that adding new areas and items is easy without having the need to like delete savegames and even a way to handel missing items . but i am very unsure about thet yet .. and i gess its some time before the new redkit comes out since its not priotizet yet because of the game launch

Oh yeah, the dialogue and story are great. I got a good laugh when I spotted a fairy tale / LOTR reference in the previous games and books.

The Witcher 3 is already awesome, it'll be even more awesome with dlc's and expantions

Top Bottom