Will Triss be relevant in this game

+
Will Triss be relevant in this game

I loved the Witcher 2 so much, but for me I couldn't stand the attitude Triss had, an how Geralt didn't really mind. Will Witcher 3 have her as a main part of the story? Sorry if this is obvious for some people, i'm not very educated on the story.

I hope so! She appears in some traillers so probably yes.

Can't wait to make Yennefer mad at us. Yeah. I'm gonna romance Triss very hard, see that Yennefer?

She better be. Triss is such a cool sorceress in the games.
Not digging the redesign of her face though, but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

I prefer Triss over Yen personally. I hope that except the main storyline, we'd be able to choose her over Yen. Maybe I'll change my mind after playing 3, considering yen didn't appear in the first 2 games, I might end up loving her more, but the choice should still be there

No i did not, that's why I'm not really aware. Can someone tell me what Yennifer is like?

Yennefer is Geralt's "soul mate" but I heard she is hard on Geralt, always busting his chops. She was a hunchback but used her sorceress training and magic to make herself beautiful, Geralt noticed her shoulders were not level and seems to know she once was not so beautiful, but does not seem to care. She seems to be pretty powerful in magic. She also seems to be very politically and self motivated... you always need to dig deeper to find her true motives.

If someone who knows more can confirm or refute what I have read online, feel free to elaborate.

playing previous games is highly recommended ;)
Your right i probably should

---------- Updated at 03:39 AM ----------

Yennefer is Geralt's "soul mate" but I heard she is hard on Geralt, always busting his chops. She was a hunchback but used her sorceress training and magic to make herself beautiful, Geralt noticed her shoulders were not level and seems to know she once was not so beautiful, but does not seem to care. She seems to be pretty powerful in magic. She also seems to be very politically and self motivated... you always need to dig deeper to find her true motives.

If someone who knows more can confirm or refute what I have read online, feel free to elaborate.
Ok, thanks so much! Sounds worse than Triss...lol

Triss is not as significant as some other characters in the books, but she is still somewhat significant and relevant.
She is very significant in the games especially in Witcher 1, because she is Geralt's main companion that he knew in the past. She is his connection to his past that he has lost as a result of the amnesia. It is also notable that Geralt would not have survived without Triss, and she has saved him on several occasions.
So she should be significant and important in the Witcher 3, and CDPR should not just dis her for Yennefer.

Well I hope so. I don't give a damn about Yen. going to make her soooo upset..................................evil laugh.................

Top Bottom